Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

The Photography Thread !

288K views 2K replies 439 participants last post by  Blue Streak 
#1 ·
Okay. So we'll use this thread to post pics we've taken, and get input from others here. Also we can get tips on photoshop from the more seasoned users. Lets think of this as a tool to help our better photo skills.

Picture posting rules: If possible post the ISO, Aperture, etc. (pretty much all the info you can think of). Any thing done in photoshop should be listed as well.

When replying to a photo, make sure it's apparent which persons photo you are talking about.

#2,035 ·
^Hurts my eyeballs.

#2,038 ·
Had that gopro set up to take still pics, right? Right?

#2,046 ·
Hey guys, new to dot net. After posting in the new members section I was directed here to post a few pics. You guys should be seeing a lot from me! I shoot photography for fun with just about anything auto related. I have none of my new 600RR yet but hopefully this weekend I'll get a few. For now, I'll post a couple pics of my friends cars. Let me know what you guys like and I'll post it. I do mostly autos (anything from exotics to JDM tuners). I do a few other things on the side. Beaches, nature, even food :)

Enjoy!

#2,047 ·
Welcome to DotNet and to this thread. Great shots. :shakehand

Hey guys, new to dot net. After posting in the new members section I was directed here to post a few pics. You guys should be seeing a lot from me! I shoot photography for fun with just about anything auto related. I have none of my new 600RR yet but hopefully this weekend I'll get a few. For now, I'll post a couple pics of my friends cars. Let me know what you guys like and I'll post it. I do mostly autos (anything from exotics to JDM tuners). I do a few other things on the side. Beaches, nature, even food :)
Enjoy!

#2,064 · (Edited)
Me and a couple buddies use an open parking lot in our area to practice autoXing and drifting, so before Sandy came to ruin our weekends we decided to have a little fun! On my way up to the spot we came across a stunt rider on a CBR, of course I pulled the camera out and began shooting. Guy stopped and came over to introduce himself. Turns out he works at the Honda dealer where I buy my parts and gear. Great guy who spoke with me for about 20 minutes about my new CBR, his Hondas, and even car and GoPro stuff! Makes me feel great to be in such a great community. Feels very familiar because the Subaru community is the same way :) I'm going to print the pics for him and give them to him next time I run to the dealer for parts!

Enjoy!

So about the noisy pics..... dark + noflash + action sports = high ISO :(

#2,079 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.