Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Post Your Latest Purchase

286K views 3K replies 450 participants last post by  GT592 
#1 ·
There's a thread like this at another forum I frequent. Curious to see what you guys blow your money on.

Just bought these items on eBay

See less See more
#469 ·
New Rig Gaming/ Adobe Rig. Old one is now House server.

Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V
DVD/CD Drive: SAMSUNG Black 2MB Cache SATA DVD Burner
CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz Unlocked
Case: COOLER MASTER HAF 932
Cooler: ZALMAN CNPS9500 AT 2 Ball CPU Cooling Fan/Heatsink
Hard Drive: Western digital Caviar Black 1 TB
SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256MB
GPU: EVGA NVIDIA GTX 580 OC
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB 240-Pin DDR3 1600
Power Supply: Thermaltake 850w
Screen: Samsung 23” x 2

Also just got a few packages in today:

#471 ·
New toys for my 09 Phoenix

Tst industries
Tripage toys
Two bros stuff
More toys to come

#484 ·
no pictures, but i got myself a 2TB HD for my desktop. FYI dont bother to buy an internal. get a full sized USB one, plug it in, format it. then unplug it and take it out of its shell and install it into your computer!!! big time savings!!!

#494 ·
Since they have that hole in the middle they are prone to catching and could lead to more damage once that happens. Also and this is from personal experience they will bend/warp after a crash and it is a pain in the ass to get them off because you cant get a socket to fit through the hole. A solid choice is better imo like woodcrafts.

#492 · (Edited)
Gilles TCA Chain Adjusters, most or all of the places i contacted were out of stock, i guess these are popular adjusters, also heard they are no longer avail in the US anymore and need to be ordered directly from Germany. 3-4wks for delivery, im still in the off season so i can afford to wait :p

#504 ·
How many pages max? With staples? Auto-reverse? Cross-cut too or just strip-cut?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

#507 ·
No but my buddy uses and recommends both.. Ill ask him next time I see him and ask. I just mess around and make youtube videos.. My buddy makes and edits legit videos and has some skills.. I might pick up adobe depending on how I like the CS4.

#518 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.