Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Post Your Latest Purchase

286K views 3K replies 450 participants last post by  GT592 
#1 ·
There's a thread like this at another forum I frequent. Curious to see what you guys blow your money on.

Just bought these items on eBay

See less See more
#2,117 ·
Sorry for the chopped pic. Bought some "GoPro" mounts for my SJ4000. Tank grips, and black pegs.

Attachments

#2,118 ·
Bought an iPhone 6 for the Wife. She was sick of the Galaxy S5.

Attachments

#2,127 ·
Just ordered these. My plugfones broke, and have been using foam ones. Decided to go back to silicone, a lot easier. Only $4 from Perth here in Australia.

Attachments

#2,130 · (Edited)
Took a about a week of constant searching, calling scrap yards in 24 states and ebay searching, but I finally found one for a 04 CBR1000RR. Its at the fabrication shop right now to be fitted to my 03 600RR Arcee. This is the Ebay picture since silly me forgot to take one when I unboxed it. Some chrome polish and a rag she'll be looking nice.

#2,133 ·
#2,135 ·
Uggh, I'm torn between the iPhone 6 and the Note 4 now. Funny since I'm not really interested in the 6+ just want the Note 4 since it's better than the GS5 which I've heard less than stellar reviews on.

The only reason I'd still be steered towards the GS5, namely, the Active model, is because my primary function of the phone is to track workouts, either running or biking and with the built-in HRM and being water/sand-proof it's great for whatever storm I could get stuck in here in AZ. Not to mention, with the occasional rains I don't need a special case, I can just place it in my RAM mount for a ride.

Also it looks like Samsung has their own version of Pandora that is free for users of their devices. Does anyone have any info on this and how it compares? IMO, the limit of 6 skips/hr even when you pay $3.99/mo for P-One was a deal breaker. For the most part the music is great, but sometimes it gets in a major thumbs-down streak.

Oh and to get back on topic....

Bought some Dainese Leather Care and Conditioner on Sun. I was very close to getting an AGV lid at the D-Store in Costa Mesa, but the fit just wasn't right(went down to a M vs. the L I wear for my SHOEI's and still had too much movement for my liking).

#2,137 ·
Uggh, I'm torn between the iPhone 6 and the Note 4 now. Funny since I'm not really interested in the 6+ just want the Note 4 since it's better than the GS5 which I've heard less than stellar reviews on.

The only reason I'd still be steered towards the GS5, namely, the Active model, is because my primary function of the phone is to track workouts, either running or biking and with the built-in HRM and being water/sand-proof it's great for whatever storm I could get stuck in here in AZ. Not to mention, with the occasional rains I don't need a special case, I can just place it in my RAM mount for a ride.

Also it looks like Samsung has their own version of Pandora that is free for users of their devices. Does anyone have any info on this and how it compares? IMO, the limit of 6 skips/hr even when you pay $3.99/mo for P-One was a deal breaker. For the most part the music is great, but sometimes it gets in a major thumbs-down streak.

I had the note 3 & hated it. Got my girl the note 4 bout a week ago and listened to her complain daily about it lol it has a 16 megapixel cam but the pics suck. The 6 plus cam looks way cleaner and crisper. So far i love everything about my 6. So much easier to use.....and i hate pandora, i use spotify instead. It limits ur skips but u can search and save all the songs u like than create ur own playlist so u wont have to worry about hearing what u dont want

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#2,138 ·

Im a Milwaukee fan but I had a 6 tool Ryobi set from several years ago when they were using NiCd batteries. I stopped using those tools because the batteries got weak and died then i upgraded to the Milwaukee. But now with this new Ryobi set, i can use the new LiOn batteries with the old tools. I bought this set for $100 which allowed me to re use my old 6 tools.

#2,147 ·
#2,140 ·
Picked up a 2006 project bike. Has a whooping 6,700 miles on it. Needs forks, triples, radiator, front wheel, fairing stay and fairings. Hadn't been started since June, fuel pump wouldn't prime when I went to look it over. Hooked up a different front harness, and viola!, she fired right up without hesitation. Ran great!

Now to decide what to do with it.....

#2,141 ·
Another track beast in Da house Chad i am sure she will turn up to be a jewel in no time thanks to your RR love and dedication to quality & function BTW i voted for you this month

#2,144 ·
Please give an update after you're used to it. I'm curious to see if the extra $100 is worth it as I'm pretty set on getting the regular Note 4 unless for some reason I decide I absolutely need the iPhone6 and can live without Android(this only 18mo after I made the switch to Android after 4yrs on iOS).

#2,149 ·
Progrip 724 soft touch and grip glue. :)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.