Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

New Video would like input

2K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  Moeman 
#1 · (Edited)
#7 ·
:fyou:

but sadly he is right, coors light is my frat water of choice... If im sharing and partying thats what i get... Now i do love me some good beers and am actually in the processes of brewing my first batch

We hand built all of them, we have 8 of them together now. If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

#8 ·
Trade up to coors original!!!

#16 ·
hmm for the money you can get alot better one IMO. check out trike daddy customs: http://www.facebook.com/TrikeDaddyCustoms?fref=ts

or Random Savage: http://www.facebook.com/RandomSavageDT?ref=ts&fref=ts

... both of these guys are exelant builders and will hook you up with a Trike matching your dimensions and funds!

Here's some input,

Coors is piss water

Well done video

Looks like a LOT of fun
Haha thanks! next time ill be sure to use a Fattire or something that isnt water :thumbup:

What the heck Re those ? How do I make one?
Bridge jumper beat me to it lol!

There are a couple guides out there on the interweb. You can use existing bikes, exhaust tube, steel square tube, wood, pretty much anything. What I did was figure out what I wanted mine to look like, and reverse engineered it using a shitty BMX from a thrift store and some exhaust tube for the axle.
Both of mine are made from exhaust tubing and bmx/ mtb parts, a lawnmower seat and some 1" black pipe for the axle. slap on some gokart or dolly wheels inflated inside pvc and go!

However the pink one there was built using a kids 20" bike for donar parts and 1.5" conduit from lows for the frame... just cut, bend and weld...

#17 · (Edited)
I said before and will say it again you lads are having too much fun and I am jealous indeed
So keep posting them videos I will watch them and imagine the what if's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.