Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

OEM Honda accessories now available on Honda Powersports website

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  SpdFrk 
#1 ·
As the title states, Honda has thankfully added their OEM accessories to their website including part numbers.

Go to http://powersports.honda.com -> build your bike -> accessories

They have everything from the passenger seat cowl to the carbon fiber trim.

The 1000RR also has a plethera of goodies not available for its little brother, including a race windscreen and a $300 "Energy Seat".

I don't know if this has been posted already, but I just found this and thought it would be helpful to the rest of y'all.

#8 ·
Not always. I don't know how long it's actually been up, but I know that for the longest time accessories listed some stuff (e.g. bike cover) but not the extensive list that they have now nor the corresponding part numbers.

Always thought it was strange to have an accessories tab with one or two accessories when there were actually more.

#14 ·
Now could somebody please post a black cowl on a black 2012. I know it's not much different with the black passenger seat, but I want to see before I place my order. TYIA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.