Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Im glad he got busted! ** New situation Deputy arrested **

6K views 64 replies 35 participants last post by  MikeyP 
#1 · (Edited)

Im all for stunting enjoying a group ride and getting a little wild.. But Im glad this kid got busted.

Like I said im cool with enjoying and being a little wild but when your blocking freeways and attacking cops your out of time IMO.. Im glad this little bi*** got made an example of and just kind of bummed not more of them got the same thing.

BS charge or not theres still 100 other reasons for this cops/departments decision. Just because the license was the best he could think of at the time doesnt mean he didnt get what he deserved..

#2 ·
Im tired of seeing people mess and provoke cops like they are big sh** and then cry about being arrested or hassled like a puss. You want to act like a hard a** get treated like a hard a**.

I can easily say if I was the arresting officer Id sure as hell be in a hell lot more trouble than this one.
I think this officer did a great job and support that decision. :shake:

#13 ·
I can easily say if I was the arresting officer Id sure as hell be in a hell lot more trouble than this one.
I think this officer did a great job and support that decision. :shake:
So if you video taped your friends stunting, you'd be ok with being arrested and getting your camera taken away, correct?

Arresting someone who has done nothing wrong, taking his personal properties, and impounding his bike is violating his rights.

#3 ·
Video don't work

strength and honor

#12 ·
If my buddies were blocking freeways and trying to get hit bu cop cars trust me I'd be able to understand. And I probably would have said fu** were busted and handed over the cam with a time and place when and where ill be picking it up as soon as they take the videos off... Like I said if I'm going to act like a hard a** and hang with hard a**s I'm going to face the sh*t that comes my way when I get caught..

And just FYI not all cop cars have dash cams... Depending on department I know the larger ones have about 1/4th of their cars with cams... The only reason you see chases is because they send that 1 of 15 cars in the chase to the front because of his camera..

And Moe my bad for the dupe lock/close if necessary.

#9 ·
Hold up the camera guy was not stunting. So why would he get arrested? It was the people around him that was apparently reckless not him self. Although I also do not condone stunting on public roads, what I hate more is cops bending laws for their benefit. He had no right to try to take his possession. They took their frustration on the only guy that stopped in that large group

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#16 ·
There were not bending rules for their benifit... In a group like that everyone is going to stunt in front of the guy with the camera, he may not have been stunting but just by him being there was creating a huge problem that is when people lay their bikes down or plow into the back of another car or something... He deserved to be arrested just as everyone else did

#11 ·
It's just like a pack of chickens. They don't have what it takes to get the tough rooster, so they draw blood on the weakest hens then swarm to feed on them.

Some people believe in constitutionality, others believe their personal sociopathy and chub distinction allows them to play their joker as a trump card when it's not even supposed to be in the deck.

It's always easier to apprehend someone that hasn't committed any crimes. Good thing their dispatchers can help them make up excuses when they're obviously going beyond the call of duty. Amazing how the dashcam for the officer 'does not exist', probably because you could clearly see the 'obstructed' plate.

#14 ·
I agree that the bastard deserved it, but that doesn't matter. To quote from a movie "It's called the justice system, and that's not the way it's supposed to work".

If they could arrest people because they thought someone did something wrong at some point we'd all be in jail.

#20 ·
For the love all things Mila Kunis, could we please just close this thread? There is already a thread with pages of bickering, why have another?

At least post some pics of titties, if nothing else....

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App

#22 · (Edited)
^Dashcam was turned towards him for stills?

and FYI, their denial of a dashcam's video existence does not provide an honest response to the question of whether or not video had been taken, whether a dash cam had been used, nor does it absolve or resolve their actions.

As a matter of fact, if the cam did not exist, this would employ a mental state of jealous greed in which the theft of a citizen's camera by a person 'of authority' becomes even more disturbing.

Five year old wants....must take....use badge....waaaa. Respect me *slams door on cuffed suspect's legs*.....waaaa.

#28 ·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjwSoa3kNTw

Im all for stunting enjoying a group ride and getting a little wild.. But Im glad this kid got busted.

Like I said im cool with enjoying and being a little wild but when your blocking freeways and attacking cops your out of time IMO.. Im glad this little bi*** got made an example of and just kind of bummed not more of them got the same thing.

BS charge or not theres still 100 other reasons for this cops/departments decision. Just because the license was the best he could think of at the time doesnt mean he didnt get what he deserved..
WOW, just WOW.

#39 ·
My thing is I ride with large groups almost every weekend.. Some stunt of the freeway but most just cruise if something happens and I get pulled over for my gopro which I wear almost every time (usually the only in the group) if some guys were doing anything close I would completely understand how they are trying to keep us riders safe and other drivers along with keeping the freeway open as stated...

Where I see this as justified than not is the reaction and taunts twards the officers which could lead in its own provoking an officer or refusal to pull over (which he did pull over) but the attitude and refusal of information is what screwed him.. I agree him being with them is no crime but his reaction and way he handled the police and conversation like a 16 year old high school little sh** is where he fu**ed him self..

And again the huge deal had to do with the previous event before of the group shutting down a freeway obvious disrespect for public law. So cops were on high alert and knowing the ride has that reputation like said above on top of being a biker and filming with that group is asking for issues...

Same as if you park in a dark ally for a nap in a high hooker area.. What else do you thinks goin to happen... It's not more of what's law and not but what's common sense and maturity and being able to have a civil encounter the officer was very polite even being the events prior even the cop with the incident on dash cam and the rider chose to bring it to the next level and then is going to cry about the reaction from his action.. That is where I bring in my act like a hard a** expect to be treated like one.

#41 ·
Wow i really can't believe there are some here that believe the cop was in the right here.

This guy gets arrested on a fictional charge and has his camera stolen from him and some feel he deserves it?? That cop broke the law and the minuet you feel its ok for cops to break the law then were all fvcked...

#42 ·
Honestly, from the YouTube video, I can't say that I ever did see the arrested bloke even in the same shot as a group. When he got pulled over it seemed to me he was alone. Anyway, I'm sure if the cop had just asked politely for his assistance wrt his video things might also have transpired differently.

#43 ·
This

The cop should have asked for the camera, when refused the cops should have gathered the riders information, advised the rider that he would be seeking a warrant for the video and that destroying video would be a criminal offense (tampering with evidence), or perhaps obtained a warrant on the spot, and let the rider go

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

Reactions: Nuttynu
#45 ·
Thats the right logic how things should go. If its like the OP think cop was doing the right thing then we are all fuxked! We are not living in third world country that government agency can do whatever they want without being checked and balanced.

Especially the news has been emphaized again and again 'slow group ride', 'got pulled while doing under post limit' 'personal property taken without sufficient grounds and warrant'

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#48 · (Edited)
But dude, the point Is highway got shut last memorial day, not this one. Its two seperated event in two different year Though same in dallas.

The biker in the video has not violated no law then he should not be pulled over and locked up.

Think about ur roomate killed someone and fleed, cops comes straight to you becoz u used to live with him everyday in the same APT. Cop treated u as one of the killer without questioning u, locked u up straight away with force and even slammed the door on you, Eventhough they let u go because you really did not commit any crime at all.

Tell me this is how u want your world turned into?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#50 ·
Why not just cooperate? If you have nothing to hide then why fight?

THAT is what this world is coming too, people with attitudes like this kids IS the effing problem. If he did nothing wrong and has nothing to hide why not just offer the video to the cop. More than likely if you cooperate with the police they will cooperate with you.

WTF did you pull me over for? Is not cooperating with the police. It has NEVER produced a positive result when dealing with the police. When immature children figure that out, they will stop being treated as such.

If you want to do wheelies up and down the highway that is fine with me, as long as you don't hurt innocent people. But if I see you doing something stupid and a cop asks me if I saw you do it I am gonna tell him yes. Dont want to get arrested or ticketed for speeding or wheelies? Don't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.