Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

CBR Time's Build Thread

133K views 954 replies 107 participants last post by  trachito 
#1 · (Edited)
Not sure why i didnt start this when i joined? but as they say better late than never
Purchased bike Dec of 08' from Mission Cycle in Barrie Ontario, with approx 7700km's on the dial. Was more or less stock when i picked her up, did have a progrip tank pad though. Prev bike was an 02F4i Red Silver

one happy dude on a cold Dec day :)

On deck is installing my sliders, and ordering Woodcraft Case Covers. Hard to believe all the goodies ive added thus far, note to self do NOT tally up the $ lol

See less See more
#303 ·
Should have bite the bug and bought some of Steve's (rsp919) his last all out sale was so cheap oh well it's ok Tekacarbon will get your admiration so will the rest of the RR addicts

#306 ·
Do not feel bad about not riding I am not riding either even though FL weather is the best riding weather now thru March but Foot surgery is holding me back this Friday it will be 3 weeks I hope to only have 3 more of being idle on my buttocks

#319 ·
That's what I'm going for too.. Just detail in the small areas, and create CF accents everywhere. I have quite the list piling up. Front hugger is an iffy piece on your bike because of color, but damn they look good even by themselves.

#321 ·
Yeah definitely envious of the white owners. JWRusk is who kinda turned me onto the CF accents, his bike is spotless. Ahah, PEI is alright in the summers, right around this time of year the place dies and doesn't get revived until April or May. I've been to Ottawa area when I was really young, and lots of trips to Toronto over my lifes span.. I'm originally from Newfoundland.

#324 ·
Nice, I ride to Moncton all the time. It's about an hour and a half from me(in a car ;)), and crossing the bridge is cheaper on two wheels. You have to check out Atlantic Motoplex when you're there if you haven't already!!

#328 ·
this should make everyone agree how good the CF front huggers look on the blue and i got a nice little list of CF accents im doing alternator/clutch covers, chain guard, heal guards, exhaust shield, headlight side pieces, gauge cover, those will be ordered next week after xmas of course

my bike

#334 ·
Yeah it does look good no doubt. I just meant black/white are optimal colors for large CF pieces. No offense intended! haha.

That's a twill front hugger? Where did you get it?
got it from a fellow member, great quality, and cheap couldn't pass it up......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.