Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

CBR Time's Build Thread

133K views 954 replies 107 participants last post by  trachito 
#1 · (Edited)
Not sure why i didnt start this when i joined? but as they say better late than never
Purchased bike Dec of 08' from Mission Cycle in Barrie Ontario, with approx 7700km's on the dial. Was more or less stock when i picked her up, did have a progrip tank pad though. Prev bike was an 02F4i Red Silver

one happy dude on a cold Dec day :)

On deck is installing my sliders, and ordering Woodcraft Case Covers. Hard to believe all the goodies ive added thus far, note to self do NOT tally up the $ lol

See less See more
#171 ·
this thread has solidified my want need for a blue 07

Reactions: CBR Time
#172 ·
^sucker! Just can't resist :D

#174 ·
updated w cf cover added

Yosh RS-5 Stainless
Yosh Spools
Yosh Bar Ends
Renthal Med Grips
Honda OEM Rear Seat Cowl
Slyvania Silver Stars (DDM HID kit Removed)
Puig Smoked Screen
Puig Anodized Chain Gaurd
CF Hugger (carbonpartz.net)
CF Gauge Cover
CF Sprocket Cover (RSP)
Pro Grip Carbon Fiber Tank Pad
Watsen LED front sigs
Tripage IT Clear
Tripage FE
Tripage PC Rearsets
Tripage Brake Light Relay
Spiegler SS Brakes Lines
Pazzo's
Pro Grip Rim Tape
EBC HH Pads
Dotnet front res cover
Q2's
Driven 520 -1,+2 Gold EK Chain
Driven Sprocket Nuts
DRD Speedo
Slowboy 90deg valve stems
Slowboy Red Honda Key
Rear Res Delete (Brembo Res)
Tech Spec Tank Pads
Pro Bolts - Hugger, Windscreen, Gas Cap
Evo Tech Axle Nut
Evo Tech Oil Fill Cap
Woodcraft Sliders
Woodcraft Case Covers
Cox Rad Guard
Lawst Caws Frame Plugs
08' Silver Lowers
58 Super Sic decal
Heat Shields Delete
Reflextors Delete
Amsoil Synthetic

#178 · (Edited)
thx, nope not quite yet..

Motomummy has special on Gilles rearsets. All black would match to your bike. Check it out.
Got one for myself. :)
yep saw that thx though

Edit: looks like the almost half price sale is over :( all is there now is the VCR Gilles @ $566

#180 ·
Way to rep the Blue/Silver CBR TIME. Looking great! Blue/Silver will always hold a spot in my heart as she was my first ;)

#184 ·
DAYUMMMMM....Gotta say love the bike....its been my favorite color scheme of all time from honda with a close second being the white from the same year. Excellent job on the build. Well planned and better executed. If you ever want to sell it hit me up. LOL
I passed on one back in the day to save 2gs on my brand new 09 phoenix...sometimes I still wish I spent the extra.......

#185 ·
^ Thx man, yeah love the white silver same year as well was my second choice :) absolutely love my bike! but i do see something "newer" down the line ;) btw the Phoenix is one of a kind as well, dont see a lot of those either

#189 ·
haha, thinking ill prob end up getting
Gas Cap (Evo Tech) 1/4 turn - black with blue cap and bolts
CF Headlight corner pieces and Triple cover
Also would like new riding jeans (Sartso) maybe

chain adj or rearsets would be nice but they're $$ ill have to look around for deals :)

#192 ·
I got icon overlord textile over pants and love them

Sent via iPhone 4s
Currently have the icon Victory, love them, i wear my icon leg armor as well. But there showing there age now (7yrs) i like the fact that w the Sartso you can get knee armor "built in"

wow great thread...................very nicely done.

if possible could you PM the paint code...............race plastics will look great in that shade of blue.

Or I can just use my 1972 Hawaiian blue metallic
PM sent

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.