Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#2,903 · (Edited)
It currently has Vararam Intake, Crawford ported intake, Crawford Ported TB, Kooks header, kooks X pipe GXP axle back, and a FMS Dyno tune.

This winter it getting 125 shot, yank ss 3200 stall, 3.27 gears, and a new Dyno tune.

A guy with a g8 with only Cold air intake, 125 shot and dyno tune. Put down 508 Rwhp and 504 tq. So here car having more done should have no problem putting down 500+

Attachments

#2,911 ·
There was a red one for 23k with a **** ton invested. I just listed to a camed one on YouTube. But what I'm doing is going to replace my Saturn. I'm going to buy a sub $5,000 car to drive till I find the car I truly want.

This way I dot have to rush an my dad has a good mpg car for work when I don't need it

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#2,913 ·
Paul, you should seriously consider the G8. They are great cars. Had a lot of seat time while at GM in the G8 and the Commodore. Very fun to drive, enough room for anything, looks classy, handles well in the snow considering it is a RWD, and can put a lot of the tuner cars to shame.

Here is a video of a G8 that we built with Unique Motorsports for 50 Cent. Thing was mean!!

#2,914 ·
Paul, you should seriously consider the G8. They are great cars. Had a lot of seat time while at GM in the G8 and the Commodore. Very fun to drive, enough room for anything, looks classy, handles well in the snow considering it is a RWD, and can put a lot of the tuner cars to shame.

Here is a video of a G8 that we built with Unique Motorsports for 50 Cent. Thing was mean!!

Defiantly roomy. To compare, say your sitting in the driver side rear seat in a 08 grand Prix. You could probably reach up and slap the person sitting in the passenger front with little effort while being buckled up. In a G8 You can hardly even touch the back of the passenger seat.

#2,915 ·

Very nice cars but I want a manual and the Gxp goes for $26,000 and are hard as hell to find

#2,917 ·
Well I just found a sti guys. Wow I mean wow it's so clean I mean wow. It's on nasioc I pmed him and he sent up close pics and a video. I mean wow it's never seen salt or rain. It's in VA. It has 73k miles 2007 with coil overs and newer tires with a spi Subaru exhaust. Wow I mean it's clean. Might be going soon

#2,918 ·
Pics or it's a bright pink Pinto with purple flames.

If I didn't have a birthday dinner for my sister this weekend, I would offer to head down there with you and drive your Cobalt back.

#2,919 ·
Well I just found a sti guys. Wow I mean wow it's so clean I mean wow. It's on nasioc I pmed him and he sent up close pics and a video. I mean wow it's never seen salt or rain. It's in VA. It has 73k miles 2007 with coil overs and newer tires with a spi Subaru exhaust. Wow I mean it's clean. Might be going soon

I think we're looking at the same car... Def clean for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.