Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Official 2013 Honda CBR600RR Pics / Info

128K views 424 replies 134 participants last post by  dreamzboy 
#1 · (Edited)
EDIT

Well not quite yet... Haha

But in all seriousness, I work for a Honda dealer and today they finally released to us when we will finally find out about a few 2013 Honda models that they have been keeping a secret.

Honda of Chattanooga Blog 2013 CBR600RR Still working on getting pricing etc up.

Not sure if this video has been posted by anyone yet but figured I would upload it real quick just to show you what we see as dealers as far as info goes on the 2013 CBR600RR.

I'm not trying to advertise the dealer I work for so I hope this isn't taken that way, just wanted to let you guys know what just popped up for us as dealers. If it is against the rules technically just let me know and I'll keep my mouth shut ;)

See less See more
#117 ·
This should show how much they keep us dealers in the dark. Our Interactive Network is based off PST time and they haven't told us an exact time or anything yet for our video that we get to see. But they have the countdown on their site which is actually a different countdown than ours... :retard:

As of now who knows how they are going to play out the events regarding releasing the info.

I do wish Honda would give us at least a little bit of a headstart as dealers to get the info scattered and help us promote our sites etc instead of all the online publications that will have it instantly if it goes like it has in the past. In return us lil guys don't stand a chance on the search engines etc.

Enough rambling Lol. Not MUCH longer! Woo woooo!:banghead:

#118 ·
So that just looks like new forks, new wheels and new plastic...

Pretty much the same as what they did with the 03-04 and 05-06 bikes...

Wonder what 'revised ecu settings' actually means? Could be 'Sorry but the greenies have gotten to us again so you get less power in order for us to meet new emissions laws'

#133 ·
The red color is... too red. And for someone like me, who is a fiend for red, that's saying something. Too plain.

No plan for one of these to replace my 09.

#137 ·
Glad they didn't kill the undertail exhaust though.

I guess I'm also going to be in the very small minority that don't mind the 3 spoke wheels and isn't too crazy about the new ones.

#144 ·
I am not sure on the styling myself and would have to see it in the flesh to decide but even worse, the C-ABS model is only available in that ghastly all red colour scheme which I am sure I don't like and since my 09 has C-ABS and I am sold on its merits I doubt my 09 will be replaced by this bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.