Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

paint

1K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  polarity 
#1 ·
Anyone know a great spot to get plastics painted? I have the phoenix edition 09 and I love it, but I would love to get it painted instead of stickers (maybe do a silver with silver phoenix painted on it in kind of the ghost flame type style of paint).

#4 ·
Natypes is an awesome member that paints as a side job pm him and ask him if he still paints or not and how much hw would charge he is a class act to interact with here is a link to his profile http://www.600rr.net/vb/member.php?u=3592 if Nate can not do it pm Mo another awesome member he is from PA and can lead you to a great bod shop to do business with

#10 ·
That 's a shame the man is talented oh well keep looking or ask MO like I suggested :banger:he might give you some leads

#11 ·
I've got a question which would be cheaper to buy new OEM plastics (need a tail/right side) graffiti or bondo and reliant/paint match the original plastics..?

I took body shop and was top of my class of 200 in college/high school and would be a cool project but if it would be easier/cheaper to just buy new plastics and stickers I'd go that way..

Sorry for the thread back but its semi relevant I guess. Hope you don't mind OP!

#13 ·
Thanks for the input folks, if I go the second set of plastics idea it would be too pricey to start right now (still need to get my slip on, tripage and some other mods first) but if I just had them paint the originals that could be cheaper and maybe happen before spring.

Have to see what the wife says.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.