Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Experience with vendor sponsor - EXTREMEFAIRINGS.Com

6K views 45 replies 14 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 ·
I'm keep it brief but I order fairings from here and I wasn't sure about this website until I notice that it was 600RR.net sponsor and I was happy and relieved.

I has some communication with the store owner Stephen Warde and he was very nice and friendly responded fast and waived my $50 for my special limited edition than once we talked and I was satisfied. I placed an order and I waited for 2 weeks and emailed and call but they always told me to email them and I was just upset with the poor customer service. So I sent emails and all but never got a response and I felt left out and ripped. I wasn't satisfied and was a unhappy customer so I email to cancel and Stephen Warde the site owner finally respond and I explained to him everything. Since than I haven't got a refund yet and I'm going to the bank on Monday to report it. I'm sure that this post may convince him in here to chat but I haven't got a email back about getting a refund or anything. I will get this solve by contacting my bank on Monday.

#2 ·
Dude, you ordered a fairing kit, Graffiti Edition with Pearl/Metallic on 25th April. The order was started 28th for production. You emailed us May 6th twice, Hey Stephen how's it going with the fairings.., then May 8th you say email us saying your disappointed with our customer service and want to cancel the order.

If you did call i would of gotten notification from it and gave you an update. Your payment has been refunded in Full.

Have a great day!

#3 ·
I emailed you and called a couple times but I never got replied back... EVER. I didn't even get a email back! I only got the email when I stated how disappointed I was and wanted a refund. That when I got all the attention from you. You didn't even let me know anything about my refund and let me IGNORED AGAIN. What kinda service
Is that? Plus calling me dude and disrespect customer service again... HELLO. WHERE IS YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DUDE? Thanks for the refund know that I know and don't have to report the bank.

#24 ·
I am calm but I'm just unhappy that he didn't respond to me and left me hanging until I called email about a order and he respond right away asking questions. So that just got to me. I do believe customer service needs to be 100% formal of you take your job seriously. Thanks but everything is solve even though I just got the email today about my refund. Just got to wait one week for the CC to come back.

#9 ·
i bought a fairing set very recently from auctmarts.com. from the day i paid for them it was about a month in a half almost 2 months before I received them. i had emailed them asking what the wait was for an they informed me making and packaging them takes some time. i waited until i got them never pitched a fit and have no problem with how long i waited for something that takes time to make properly.. it doesn't seem like they really put you through anything brutal.

#25 ·
Yeah but I didn't get that information like you did. I emailed and called in and the # doesn't even connect to the place it's like I have to email the owner separately every time and every time I sent an email out nothing was respond too so I got fed up and cancel and next thing you know I get an email that next hour or less.

#10 ·
Hold on here... You ordered fairings that hadn't even been produced, and within two weeks you had complained and asked for a refund?

You are the problem here man. If I were you I'd delete this post before too many people see how ridiculous you behaved.

Safe to say you owe extremefairings an apology

#26 ·
No, you don't understand the story. So don't be jumping to conclusion because you got a problem. I don't need to delete anything because I ain't worried about how ridiculous I am and what other say because there all behind a computer screen and I ain't at fault. I simply didn't even get an update on my item I purchase over $550.

#12 ·
OP needs a good old fashioned shirtless hug.

Like the kind my uncle usto give me.

Before he went on vacation. Havent seen him in 15 years. Must be a good vacation

#14 ·
Uncle Usto :,((((((((

Im sorry I told but they wouldnt stop asking me!!

#17 ·
You guys mind?!?!?! This thread is about me and X missing my uncle usto and his shirtless hugs!!

#19 ·
Tio Ustooooo :(

#21 ·
Tio Usto was the only person who I knew that liked turtles more than me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.