Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Arizona! Where are the riders?

12K views 148 replies 23 participants last post by  Sivtec 
#1 ·
I'd love to get a group ride together in the Phoenix area! wanna go to yarnell if it stops raining there? Mt. Lemon? South Mountain? maybe even just a bunch of like minded riding individuals out for a cruise and some grub.
Its time i got into the community!

Got next sunday off (1st in a very long time) and i would love to do something awesome with some awesome ppl

#27 ·
must've been someone else, saw them a little past fountain hills around 10:30, thought it was too early to be you guys but it looked like two cbr's and one was all white/black

wish i could've made it, the whole car ride i just kept wishing i was on my bike.

any plans for another run? weathers cooling down, time to get out!

#30 ·
Sorry guys for not joining. ended up getting my new plastics in which i desperately needed but we didnt start till really late Saturday night and by the time we were done there was no way i was getting up in time. so sorry couldnt be there but next time im definitely there

#50 ·
Got it. 101 north then exit Indian bend turn left then its on the right by Mickie Dees

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

#55 ·
Sorry fellas, had to finish up my wife's car and then started drinking. Not gonna make it tonight.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.