Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

ello

1K views 19 replies 3 participants last post by  volcom440 
#1 ·
hi im a new member, i have a red 2003 cbr 600rr. i dont have any pics on my computer right now so ill take some tomorrow and post.

#4 ·
your black 600 is the same color scheme as what i wanted! but i got an amazing deal on my bike so i grabbed it =]

#3 · (Edited)
heres my bike. it fell over in the yard and fucked up the stock graphics on the left side (i wish we had grass =[) so i took them off. i plan on painting it soon if i have a stroke of good luck and happen to find a job.

Attachments

#5 ·
You could always go aftermarket for around 500+or-. Read up on some of the fairing reviews before tho. Plenty of paint schemes out there to tickle your fancy.
Be warned. There thinner then oem and sometimes there is fitment issues. Do your homework before decideing either way.

Thanks for the compliment on the pipe btw.
Good looking bike you got. Congrats

#6 ·
yeah thats why i decided not to get aftermarket fairings, i dont feel like going through all the pain of getting defected parts and possibly being out $500, besides i have some badass ideas for paint, i cant wait to paint it, and my brother does powder coating so im going to powder coat my rims and some other things to match the paint job i do

#7 ·
Nice. What kind of plans you got? It was hard to tell on my phone all the damage. But if its minimal I would suggest taking plenty of pixs of your fairing before paint.
Alot of buyers are turned off on custom bikes being afraid of what may have happened causing the fresh paint. This way you can prove it was only minor.
I did this with the wife's bike to show that she didn't like the color not because it was wrecked.

#8 ·
i see thats good advice, i dont plan on selling it ever but you never know what could happen. its very minor but annoying non the less, i never really liked the stock paint anyways, and my plans are white with bloodspatter, and a bloody hand print on the side, with a bio hazard symbol on the tank, and a nuclear hazard symbol on the other side, all in red blood spatter. the wheels will be white with blood spatter on them also

#10 ·
theres a photoshop thread? awesome!! ill definately check that out :D

#11 ·
btw how long does it take for my avatar to update? i changed it but its not showing up on this thread

#16 ·
your paint is pretty epic dude, i saw your bike yesterday and was actually thinking about copying it but to be honest i hate copying other peoples stuff.

Reactions: volcom440
#18 · (Edited)
took a few pics of the damage and another one of just my bike today

the last one is a picture of the good side that has no damage =]

its definately not that bad and wouldnt be too hard to just fix it and keep it red.. but i want to have something unique. i wish i would have thought of taking pictures of the factory decals before i peeled them off, they were really screwed up on the left side so i took them off on both sides..

#19 ·
and check this out! i actually found a pic of a bike with the same general theme as what i want to do to mine. of course mine will be much more badass than this one ;]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.