Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Post a pic of your 03-06 600RR!!!!

273K views 1K replies 620 participants last post by  RRuJelly 
#1 · (Edited)
Post a Picture of your 03-06 600RR!!!!

It's 2010, so it's natural to see the 07+ 600rr as the more favored/common bike to be modified these days....

but i'm sure there is still a strong fanbase for the 03-06 600rr's...

I know I'm a loyal 05/06 600rr owner....

Post a picture of your 03-06!

Hopefully we can get a strong thread going and get this to be a sticky.

Don't let the uglier 07+ beat us out!!!

See less See more
Reactions: PhongLe
#5 · (Edited)
I'm sure there's a thread like this already, but who cares.. 03-06 ftmfw!

beautiful exhaust swashbuckler!! akrapovic ftw!!!

i agree, this thread probably has been done already.... to be honest, i didn't even search....

but regardless, get those 03-06 images posted!!!

i want this thread to become a sticky!!!

03-06 owners post and represent!!!!

Reactions: PhongLe
#4 ·
looking good guys. ill get mine up when i get home from school this weekend.

Jake the rebuild looks awesome
Swash im diggin the flat black with the gold.

#8 ·
yah there is too many of these threads just because someone wants a thread that they started to become a sticky.... do a search next time

#26 ·
i'm sure there are other threads like this, but i guess the response wasn't strong enough for them to become a sticky...

i don't care if it's my thread that becomes a sticky, i just want a sticky of a thread specifically for 03-06 600RR pictures....

one with the most current and active members, that way i don't have to scroll and shuffle through a bunch of red x's with broken image links....

let's go 03-06 owners, represent!!!

#375 ·
Here is my baby... all stock... for now :drunk:

Brand-Spankin-New... Pures... 87 miles on'em

my skinny a$$

Beautiful, clean, factory bike. I would keep it like that as the truth is resale value is always high for bike with low miles that looks like it came right out of the factory. My bike had a fancy as akrapovic, but I sold it and put a factory exhaust on. Nice quiet, clean, and smooth idle for a loss of only 3 hp... Who cares...

Here is my bike...

Two tone, Honda Nighthawk Black and Mazdaspeed Miata Velocity Red 3 stage.

#17 ·

#19 ·
before the crash =(

#21 ·
i'll post mine when i get a newer pic, i'm never ever selling my 1st gen 600RR it is one of the first batch of production 600RR's for the Japanese domestic market, frame number is #30 & engine number is #37 so it's quite special, the 1st day of production & after 7yrs it still kicks the ass of the newer technologically superior bikes.

#28 ·
It's 2010, so it's natural to see the 07+ 600rr as the more favored/common bike to be modified these days....

but i'm sure there is still a strong fanbase for the 03-06 600rr's...

I know I'm a loyal 05/06 600rr owner....

Post a picture of your 03-06!

Hopefully we can get a strong thread going and get this to be a sticky.

Don't let the uglier 07+ beat us out!!!

Where'd you buy your tank grips?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.