Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Pics of your 600rr Race / Track Bike

315K views 1K replies 421 participants last post by  dannoxyz 
#1 ·
Thought it be interesting to get pics of the people's race bikes and track bikes.

Looking for some paint schemes ideas.

#927 ·
The track bike currently...
09 CBR600rr ABS

Still stock no work done

#934 ·
Great pics sleek form! That track looks so amazing :)

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

#935 ·
This thread lags. Boring....

I will contribute soon.

#936 ·
yawwwwwn really? YAWWWWWNNNN!!! Why is this thread still dead. c'mon people.

#949 ·

Yes, that's at Knockhill. It's a pretty good track; quite tight and twisty with lots of elevation changes. You should definitely give it a go if you get the chance.

I'd quite like to be able to do a track day at a place with some more high speed corners though. Unfortunately, Knockhill is the only track I can make it to without travel costs exceeding the cost of the track day itself!

I had opted for last Friday's track day over today's one on a whim. Imagine how gutted I was to discover that John McGuiness, Niall MacKenzie, Dennis Hobbs, Marino Franchitti and Dario Franchitti were all at the Superbike School track day today. Words cannot describe! :sad: FML!

#950 ·
aww gutted! imagine the tips you could have got there!

that's the thing about living down here, I'm close to loads of tracks but I do miss the roads in Scotland, street riding down here is $hit & I have to go through 1 of 3 major towns/cities to get anywhere near a twisty lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.