Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Deciding on new gear

6K views 37 replies 10 participants last post by  VietRR 
#1 · (Edited)
So I've been saving and I think I'm going to drop a grand or so into some new stuff, if you own anything here or have any suggestions or anything comment.

Helmet: Scorpion EXO-1100 Helmet

Jacket: Dainese Avro Leather Jacket

Pants: Dainese Delta Pro Leather Pants (Really need help with what color)

Boots: SIDI Fusion Air Boots

Gloves: Dainese Carbon Cover Gloves

Tell me what you think, I'm still looking at stuff but this might be where I settle.

See less See more
#36 ·
As others have stated here, you can do better for the boots, gloves and especially the helmet. That helmet is one of Scorpions' worst helmets. I'd recommend the Exo-750 over that. The 1000 is very heavy and cumbersome. Plus, they're more geared towards a more upright riding style, so they say. Bell has some very good value with helmets. I'm a huge Dainese nut but can't really get behind their gloves. They are very overpriced and fall apart easily. I find that Alpinestars also tend to fall apart easily. I had a cheap pair of Teknic gloves and they did well. I now have Knox Handroids; amazing gloves. For boots, I had all three major brands but the Dainese TRQ pro out was the best one. You gotta think LATERAL ANKLE STABILITY and the Fusion, Vertigo or SMX Plus do not have much to speak of.

#37 ·
Just throwing this out there a seller at 675.net site that I browse daily plus being here is selling a Black A stars G.PRO gloves size L for 150.00 worn once because he did not like the thumb design he prefers the old style G.PRO interested pm me I will provide you his info
http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/alpinestars-gp-pro-gloves

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.