Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Ducati style mirrors

21K views 52 replies 32 participants last post by  RichieD 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
saw these on ebay almost a month ago and was very tempted to buy..looks very sexy, but finally wised up and thought the price was too high. he has it for that same price or best offer, so you may throw an offer to see if he'll take it. i haven't seen the newer duc's in person, so i don't know how bright these are..but it looks like a single bulb and not leds. i also looked at the wires, and it's just two wires..so no running lights unless you do the mod...
if you decide to pull the trigger on these..let us know how they turn out..might get a set too!

#7 · (Edited)
#9 ·
yeah, the one i have is flat black and i don't really see those around much anymore...i see alot of the gloss black and chrome ones. you can probably ask the seller to see if they have the flat/matte black ones.
the newer ones supposedly have the adjustable base plate/mount with it that i don't like. the older ones like mine didn't come with any mounts and i had to use the stock base ones mounted onto these mirrors.
about the wires, yeah, i didn't want to drill any holes so i just ran it on the side of the fairings..looks good this way too, i think. i was going to drill hole down center of the big bolt that holds the mirror onto the base plate, so i can run the wires through there..but could not access a drill press...

#13 ·
v6pwr Did you need a resistor/relay to wire these up? I just got a set and on 1st trial the blink rate was really fast, My bike is an Australian RR so it does not need the running lights like American bikes? Any help appreciated.... Oh and these are the only led's not got any on the back.

Thanks again

#15 · (Edited)
All these Ducati 999 LED turn signal mirrors drop in the 03-07 Honda 600RR and 1000RR

All these Ducati 999 LED turn signal mirrors drop in the 03-07 Honda 600RR and 1000RR mirror mount. Rotate the stems and it drops in perfectly.
(Note: Careful when rotating stem to avoid twisting off the wiring)

Remove center bolt on stock mirror.
Note : Honda uses locktite on this, so I use a soldering iron to heat up the bolt and remove it easily.
Used shim washers provided with Ducati mirror top and bottom, and bolt it down using the Honda bolt.

#20 ·
MV Agusta F4

I personally liked the MV Agusta F4 look. I had to mount them up a bit higher and make a bracket for them but it looks bad @$$. Doing a Ducati 1098 headlight mod on this nose cowl soon.

#22 ·
I bought these mirrors! All in all there bad ass! I went canyon carving for a couple hours then jumped on the freeway back home. The mirrors worked out well.

The Good:
They look so freaking sweet on our 600rr's
there is little to no vibration on these mirrors
Drops right in with our stock mounts
Integrated turn signal
Nice finish

The Bad:
I don't really have any complaints, Only thing is they are a little steep, but you cant put a price on quality. Totally worth it! Also The mirrors are a little smaller than the stockers, but they get the job done you just gota find that sweet spot.

The Ugly:
There aint nothing ugly about these mirrors! I cant upload pics else I would show ya!

#26 ·
I bought these mirrors! All in all there bad ass! I went canyon carving for a couple hours then jumped on the freeway back home. The mirrors worked out well.
The Good:
They look so freaking sweet on our 600rr's
there is little to no vibration on these mirrors
Drops right in with our stock mounts
Integrated turn signal
Nice finish
The Bad:
I don't really have any complaints, Only thing is they are a little steep, but you cant put a price on quality. Totally worth it! Also The mirrors are a little smaller than the stockers, but they get the job done you just gota find that sweet spot.
The Ugly:
There aint nothing ugly about these mirrors!
Here's your pictures crazEboy333.......

#24 ·
This is true... So I fab'd up some aluminum brackets and welded them to the stay for stability. When the mirror is bolted down there is little to normal vibe.
Had to mount them higher to get them functional. I will post some pix after I get the bodywork and paint finished.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.