Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

2012 This guy is GOOD

5K views 39 replies 26 participants last post by  skoobie snacks 
#1 ·
Even His Falls are freaking good that's how good this guy is! He is amazing!

#5 ·
VOLCOM! The hell is wrong with you! I just realized you havent pointed out me THANKING every post! I've LOST MY TOUCH! lol

#7 ·
Volcom! Anything you post is quality!

YOUR KINDA MY HERO!!!!!!!

shhhhh though. others will be jealous! lol

#11 ·
Thats some SHIEEETT i used to do on my BMX! I seen a bunny hop once but not like this, Mind=Blown

#13 ·
Just typed his name into youtube just now! bout to check him out thanks brother!

#14 ·
sweet video Tribal.... i wish i could stunt like these guys, but i don't have the time or balls to...the thought of crashing hurts to much.. plus bike repairs

#18 ·

I agree with all of you, His balance is IMPECCABLE I mean, he is going from standing to side saddle back to standing to high chair to one footed high chair to tank high high chair to tank stand and back. Also that 180- Bunny Hop. OMFG ERMAHGAWD

#24 ·
That was crazy!!
I'm way too afraid of wrecking my baby... but I've been looking to buy a stunter for awhile now. I need something that's already beat up so that I don't feel bad when I drop it...over and over again lol

#28 ·
crazy good, damn those europeans!!! polak potrafi!!! :drunk:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.