Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Ebike

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  brmoore 
#1 · (Edited)
Just made a formal request to ebike for money to be paid back to me haha, they've continually ignore my complaints so now I've made a formal government complaint for the time after my accident i wasnt insuring a bike till i got the new one so the time in between should not have been charged, i'll let you guys know how that goes so you can do the same to your companies if you ever need, time to make them pay!!:drunk: (basically the government sends a formal request that cannot be ignore demanding payment and a court will decide if I should be paid, the whole request cost me £25 and I'm claiming £153 for 48days cover of nothing)

I will also now be typing out a long formal complaint to their head office and send it recorded mail and see what happens(they've done alot more than the above), also cancelled and gone with MCE, so we'll see how they like being chased for money, complained and and now they dont even get my money MCE does:cruising:

#3 · (Edited)
yea it's a service the government offer to demand money from other people or organisations, and ignoring it will default to my winning if its approved in court

I'm also drafting a whole complaint letter which I will be sending recorded delivery asking for compensation for all the lies, i'm on page 3 of an A4 page(typed on my laptop) so far, i have every date and time i sent an email, every email address i used, all the phone numbers i called and when and what was said, so it'll be interesting to see if they respond to the government money claim and this complaint, sick of hearing ******** so its going to a formal written and recorded delivery complaint now, also dealing with the financial ombudsman already

let's hope MCE don't ******** me either, they've said to me on the phone that they're not like ebike and wont do all that to me, since i basically said im calling everything he said ******** as ive had all those promises before, said ive been in an accident i know all their tricks, hire bikes have to be like for like not lower cc(higher if they dont have the same) and as to be a sportbike nothing else is acceptable(legally) etc etc

im not kidding, after a whole month of the complaint, one of ebikes advisors said 'what is your complaint'...i work in a bank i respond to online messages, i despise the advisors who do that and actually pull them up and make them accountable for it as well and pass their name on, yea customers can be arsey i have been but its not an excuse to ignore them

Edit: also my money claim via the government also mentions my no claims bonus was requested a month ago and hasn't arrived either...so hopefully sneaking that in will demand a response to that as well

#4 · (Edited)
Just posted a 5 page long complaint to ebike today, first class recorded...yea go on ebike, deny getting it i dare you!:crackup:

I'm basically asking for near £500 back and compensation(which naturally I figure should be a free 2012 Blade or there abouts), the fact is they basically lied to me to try get me to renew, and then when i did they didn't do what I asked...so really it will be interesting to see what they say:cruising:

Let's name and shame a few of their employees:

They use New Law lawyers for the accident claims and they don't do anything fast, i kept having to call up to get them to move, this is in my complaint, Kelly McNulty never responded to my emails, Laura Hann never responded, and they in fact never delt with me by email at all despite advising I wanted it.

Sam Rees from Ebike fobbed me off saying call a number, didn't work, called the number it told me to ring, didnt work etc....

Got asked on renewal for copies of my licence, despite having just been with the damn company, also requested my no claims proof at the same time, month later still nothing, it's in my complaint as well, funny how they got it instantly when i advised look at your own records...i still dont have a copy though as said...

Louise Williams fobbed me off to the finance company who i advised couldn't even help me as they did bother to check with managers etc and cannot change payments they just ask for money that Ebike tells them to ask for, another funny thing is...being told to call a finance company my policy isn't even with to get the answer as well...so she can't read her own companies record to see who my finance company they chose for me was.

Hayley Elvy just sent the obvious they I already knew, didnt respond to my reply or look into at all for me...another fobbing off really

Alex Southard then told me my complaint was basically resolved...oh no sunshine it was not, I never agreed to any response, but i went along...again...and advised him he's wrong nothing has been resolved...no reply

Charlotte Burston from the 'customer journey' team then basically told me she cant see any complaint, as my last email was blank, yea well done 1 out of 500 was blank as i accidentally clicked send, well done, cookie for the clever girl?

#5 ·
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

Ebike have folded to my money claim and advised a cheque has been issued, YEA BITCHES.

Just to explain exactly what the government money claim involved as I'm sure I've peaked at least 1 persons interest here as Ebike have basically just folded when threatened with court.

To sum it up really I was hit by a bus, I did not insure a new bike for 48days after that while still paying insurance, so I roughly worked out I was paying approximately X ammount per year, that equals x ammount per day x 48days i was paying insurance when they were well aware i was hit by a bus and didnt have a bike that needed insurance and they never reduced cover or anything so i made a government money claim for funds owed, this can be made by anyone against anyone or any organisation, it is a court backed request for funds, ignoring it will not work in your favour and you can be summed to court which will mean if you've submitted something reasonable, they will pay court charges as well(team leader lawyers looking at cases cost over £200 an hour) so it's not worthit to fight if your wrong.

Anyway I will wait to get a cheque in my hands before I belive this actually worked so quickly

This is only ONE part of my claim....so I still remain to see how they will deal with the rest just nice to see that i was right, i shouldn't be paying insurance when they know it was in an accident and I don't need to insure it anymore

#8 · (Edited)
(you might be happy to know i fought a parking ticket and won as well haha...)

Well now you'll probably laugh here but I was thinking erm...reducing my monthly insurance, with MCE of course...ebike is not getting a dime!!

Don't worry the quicker I get insurance out the way the quicker I'll have about half my damn weekly paycheck back...my insurance has gone up thats the problem, no reason for it doing so, just has...fantastic:cursin:haha

I am still selling the hannspree fairings, maybe more of it will sell i'm still getting queries every now and then which is as expected, i bought them for the long haul

oh and if anyone wants an arata titanium 07-12 slipon(brand new I'd order it in)...£550 delivered, if anyone wants to be my guinea pig :cruising: but you'd have to pay first since I don't have spare cash laying about, I did but it's gone im learning to drive, a car...shouldn't take long i've been driving for years and he says im awesome, had all the advanced bits ticked off from lesson 1, my test is in a few weeks

and yea, he did say im the 2nd or 3rd biker he's had, and we're usually awesome, naturally this is expected as we all know

(Also I owe family £1750, no timeline but I'd like to clear that eventually)

Well done mate, good to see someone actually getting something from them...
yea i know how to smack companies back into line, ive learnt alot of behind the scenes things working in a bank, you can make people liten with the right....persuasion...i know im being rather abusive to them but i mean they can appreciate i've been f*cked about, i was dealing with a bank complaint today, i investigated it found our department had nothing to do with it and i passed them information back on, soon as i find an error with us, i make sure it's taken to a full refund if not wipe all the charges myself and make sure its all sorted, i know how hard it is to fight a company so i help them out, i hate people who sit there and just fob it off as they cant be bothered hopefully somebody else will pick it up...just do it

on the other hand i had a guy call in who cut me off before i could just sort what he wanted in 2minutes...some people just don't want the help, i can pretty much do anything unlike the normal customer services

#9 ·
I'm starting to get from MCE that maybe the no claims bonus protection they put on might not have been 'free with all policies' as I was told, seriously these sales staff these days are REDICULOUS, there has to be some law about compensation when its specifically a lie, not a bending of the truth it's full on lying about products....

"Yea that's right sir, your policy is £10 a year fully comp" then you get in the post it's £5k a year or something, whats stopping them doing that then? Can't believe how easy they lie through their teeth I specifically said to him, is it really free as I do not need or want it and he was adamant it was free, anway im gonna tell them to tell me who it was and I'll call him directly maybe scare the crap out of him :crackup:see how he likes getting caught out...make it a full blown complaint:cruising:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.