Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

2007 - 2012 Honda CBR 600RR Projector headlights kit HID BiXenon Angel Eyes Halo

221K views 857 replies 195 participants last post by  09PWPhoenix 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello 600RR.net,

I am pleased to announce that we have finished developing our Mini H1 projector kit for the 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 CBR600RR, and are now ready to take orders.

Installations instructions are located in this thread:
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=263601
You may use this thread for all support questions as well.

This is not your typical reflector based projector kit, which normally come with very small fog light size G1 type projectors; Our kit features top performing Mini H1 BiXenon projectors (Low/high Beam).

There is nothing "Mini" about the Mini H1 projectors, they are absolutely the biggest and best performing projectors that will fit your headlights, and in projectors, the bigger the brighter and wider the light spread will be.

All this is made possible by our custom developed laser cut projector mounting plates, which eliminate all the neccesary reflector cutting and trimming needed by most other projector kits on the market today.

Simply remove your existing reflectors, install the mounting plates, and bolt the projectors. Thats it!

Each projector kit will include everything that you need and will consist of the following:

2 bixenon projectors (low beam and high beam)
2 Mini Gatling shrouds
2 Laser cut Projector mounting plates, Powdercoated Matt black
2 slim water proof ballasts
2 35w H1 hid bulbs in 4300K (pure white) OR 6000K (blueish white) OR 8000K(blue)
2 Ballast test leads
2 Alcohol swipes to clean HID bulbs and projector lenses prior to installation
2 complete Motorcycle wire harness, all wires are the correct lenght specifically for motorcycles. (unlike most sellers who sell universal car projector kits which leave a mess of wires).

1 Year no hassle warranty is included though us, no need to deal with the manufacturer.

Options:

* Front 80mm Angel eyes (White, Blue, Red, Yellow)
* Rear 95mm Angel eyes (White, Blue, Red)
* Flexible LED strips
* Low profile side emitting LED strips
* 55w Hid's

Cost:
Each complete kit is only $249 without angel eyes and $269 with white angel eyes. + FREE Shipping!

My Website to order: http://www.UniqueMotoLights.com

Use coupon code: 600rrnet20 to get special forum pricing.
Enter code in the Shopping cart, Discount code section
My PayPal for payment is: borka@optonline.net

We offer custom retrofits, starting at only $150
Simply send me your headlight, let me know what custom options you want, and i'll work my magic and return your headlight completely assembled and PLUG and PLAY! simply install your headlight and plug everything in. Thats it!

Some of the custom options we offer with our installation service:
•Install the projector kits into your headlight.
•Add Single or Double Angel eyes halo's
•Add Audi style LED strips
•Install an on/off switch, to turn off HID's so you can have only angel eyes and LED strips on.
•make kit completely plug and play..

Contact us for more info at: sales@uniquemotolights.com

Here are actual Photos and a video of the 600RR Mini H1 projector Kit.

Mini H1 Projectors, Dual white angel eyes (80mm front, 95mm rear), and White Flexible LED strips.

Complete UniqueMotoLights Mini H1 Projector kit

Flexible White LED Strips

White Angel Eyes, White flexible LED strips

Flexible LED Strips VS Low profile Side emitting LED Strips (Both Styles available on our website

See less See more
1 8
#515 ·
Yes, i do complete installs on the kits we sell.

You can see all the available options on our website www.bkmoto.com

just decide what you want installed into your headlight and pm me or send me an email sales@bkmoto.com with the options you want installed.

#516 ·
Ordered my kit on the weekend hopefully will be here sometime soon. I have access to a rapid prototype machine at work so i'll be testing out some supplementary stuff on this kit once i get the parts and can measure the real estate available.. Maybe design some interior features for halos or something.. Has anyone tried to paint the plate white? Curious how this will look...

#518 ·
when the bike is all assembled, no.

if you remove the headlights from the bike, and look closely at the seam where you opened the headlight to install everything, then there are usually a few very small nicks from a screw driver that was used to pry the headlight open.

with my installs you can barely see them, but that of course depends who is doing the install, and how careful the customer/installer is.

#520 ·
I didnt buy mine, i am the vendor who sells these lights :banger:

There are 3 ways you can get these lights

least expensive:
Goto my website www.bkmoto.com and order the kit, which has all the components that you need to install into your existing headlights, by opening them up and installing everything inside.

More expensive and easier way: Mail me your headlights and i will install everything into your headlights and send them back assembled and plug and play. Labor costs typically $200-250 depending on how many options you get, such as halos, led strips etc... + the cost of the kit

Most expensive: and easiest way, i can provide new headlight assemblies and install everything into the new headlights and send you a brand new complete set, so you simply swap old headlights for new. for this you need to add the cost of the kit + labor + $150 for new aftermarket headlight assemblies.

visit our website www.bkmoto.com to see all the available projector kit options, or just let me know how you want your headlights to look like.

#525 · (Edited)
Halo

Is there any reason why the halo isn't positioned at the front (flat surface) of the shroud? Is there a clearance issue or is it just to maximize the diameter of the ring? Also wasn't a big fan of swapping to the CBR rubber grommet backing once i took a look at further (ordered it on the kit but dont think i will end up using it). So i modeled up an end cap that will fit the housing, hopefully will be able to run a prototype during the week sometime to see how if fits. Still need a hole in the back for the cables but ill figure that out once i receive my kit..

#526 ·
Is there any reason why the halo isn't positioned at the front (flat surface) of the shroud? Is there a clearance issue or is it just to maximize the diameter of the ring? Also wasn't a big fan of swapping to the CBR rubber grommet backing once i took a look at further (ordered it on the kit but dont think i will end up using it). So i modeled up an end cap that will fit the housing, hopefully will be able to run a prototype during the week sometime to see how if fits. Still need a hole in the back for the cables but ill figure that out once i receive my kit..

The front halo is not positioned at the front edge of the shroud because this brings the very fragile ring very close to the lens, and leaves very little room for adjustment or error. so i am using a bigger halo ring that goes over the shroud and not at the front of the shroud, and this makes everything easier to fit.

The stock plastic caps no longer fit since the projector bulbs stick out a little further. so the best solution that i have found so far is the 03-06 cbr600rr dust caps. since they are rubber and are deeper.

If you have access to the design/machinery to make better, plastic oem style extended caps, that would be great.

#527 ·
Finished!

Just finished my mod. Did the side emitting LEDS with dual halos (blue 85mm white 95mm)
Like everyone says, hiding/wiring is the worst part. PITFA
But when I turned them on for the first time i think i felt a single tear roll down my face. It was the most beautiful thing ever. I could post some pics but theres already a ton just like them. For anyone considering doing this, just know that not one photo on here does it justice. The LEDs look ...so... good. In the last 48 hours I've had three total strangers walk up to me in parking lots and compliment the headlights. No regrets. Oh also the HIDS werent aimed low enough at first. I pissed a lot of people off. Theyre bright as hell. Thanks borka

#528 ·
Just finished my mod. Did the side emitting LEDS with dual halos (blue 85mm white 95mm)
Like everyone says, hiding/wiring is the worst part. PITFA
But when I turned them on for the first time i think i felt a single tear roll down my face. It was the most beautiful thing ever. I could post some pics but theres already a ton just like them. For anyone considering doing this, just know that not one photo on here does it justice. The LEDs look ...so... good. In the last 48 hours I've had three total strangers walk up to me in parking lots and compliment the headlights. No regrets. Oh also the HIDS werent aimed low enough at first. I pissed a lot of people off. Theyre bright as hell. Thanks borka
Enjoy your new headlights.

post some pictures when you get a chance, ill add them to my website gallery.

#532 ·
Right now we offer 600rr.net members a $20 discount on the kit and free usa shipping. use coupon code "600rrnet20" in your shopping cart, before checkout.

Borka is normally quite good and offers discounts etc when there is demand.

I think he's due another group buy though....
We had out last group buy in June, with a very good turn out.
So i think if there is enough demand i wont be apposed to set up another group buy.

#538 ·
Im in for a group buy on hids, 55w!
You got a few of us members ready and interested Borka...
I wouldn't mind getting a set if a group buy is put together.

Sent from my PG86100 using Motorcycle.com Free App
I would be interested in a group buy, as long as we could change a few options!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
im glad to see good interest in a group buy!

ill set one up within the next few days.

same terms as our last group buy, 1-10 orders 10% off and 15+ orders 15% off the total and FREE USA SHIPPING.

I will make a new thread for the group in the next few days.

#542 ·
#540 ·
i have this product and by far TOP notice service and quality for those buying them you def wont be disappointed

#541 ·
Borka here is a picture for your website....

#545 ·
This guy is great - order placed and shipped same day!
Blue Angel Eyes with 8000k HIDs

Can't wait for these to arrive! :rocker:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.