Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

illinois riders here

64K views 924 replies 113 participants last post by  jawsolsen333 
#1 ·
since everyone else has a thread for there states i thought i would start on up for illinois

so who's all here?

#251 ·
I'm still riding, it's been pretty chilly at night though, mesh jacket sure dont help. Just been wearing under armour and whatnot

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

#253 ·
yep! few more weeks and itll be getting put away

#257 ·
Sundays for me, except not this one. Saturday is my brothers bachelor party...and I don't expect to be moving much sunday

#260 ·
Actually Gents, you'll have to count me out...till probably late may. I leave for hawaii for a 8 days in a week and half, and the bike will be put a way when I come home. And due to a new job, Sundays will be my only day off for the next 7-8 months.

#263 ·
I'm definitely riding home from work at 7am, when its 50 degrees out.. I might try to swing a ride after a few projects. Where's everyone at?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Motorcycle.com Free App

#264 ·
I might try to get out tomorrow mid afternoon if anyone is interested...just depends how rough my brothers bachelor party is tonight

#265 ·
As long as it is still above 40 degrees I will ride to work. I refuse to think that we are to the end of the season. I still believe that we will get 1-2 more nice weekends. I'm down for a ride on a Saturday. Like postgeo10 Sunday's are reserved for (Denver Bronco) football.

#267 ·
Hey guys, turns out I am off saturday and since I leave for Hawaii Sunday, it will likely be my last time out. If anyone wants to ride let me know. I have no plan of action other than being on my bike

#269 ·
sad seeing its been 2 weeks since anyone has posted! however, if i am not mistaken the bears do NOT play sunday. It is supposed to be nice and sunny sunday, and assuming my new pipe doesnt show up for me to put on sunday my plan is to ride. if anyone would like to let me know!

#273 ·
well I found out that I now have to work...so i wont be able to get on the bike till late afternoon. I honestly have no route or destination planned, all i do know is I have yoshi to put on monday and more riding to be done before "winter" ....as far as i am concerned atleast

#280 ·
well im supposed to be at work till 5, but i might be able to squeeze out early but i wont know till it happens

#283 ·
Got a solid 150 miles in today!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.