Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

iPhone 5 VS Samsung galaxy 3

13K views 203 replies 62 participants last post by  Bizzle 
#1 ·
For all you gadget guru , what do ya like an prefer??
Let's hears some cons and pros for each of these two phone !!
I am the market for a new phone. Always been and iPhone guy, but I thinking about trying the Galaxy 3! I have heard good about it .

#153 ·
Dude, I dunno of you have a Target store near you but they are having an awesome sale right now on the One X. My gf just got one today from them for $29.99! After trade in of her old phone and insurance plan she still got it for $52 bucks. A damn good phone for hardly any cash. We looked at the Lumia and Window phones just throw us both all off. The OS is just too different if you had a Android or iOS device.

#152 ·
I am blown away by the Lumia, I love it. My wife says that if she had seen this phone before buying her iPhone 5 she would have bought this instead. I'm glad I waited. I logged in with my Live account and BLAM...all my stuff is there and everything just works.

#158 ·
Apple normally releases some sort of "upgrade" every year so a 5S or something similar wouldn't be a far stretch at all IMO sometime between Aug-Oct of 2013. It would most likely be just internal improvements since they just redid the exterior.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#162 ·
My wife has the note she loves it, it's a little too big for my taste but it has been the best phone she's had in a long time no issues from it or anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#168 · (Edited)
Just bought the Note 2 a couple of days ago, don't have a data plan yet and I am amazed by this phone. The only caveat is its size, but you get used to it pretty much after a week, in my case 2 days. The screen is phenomenal, better than the S3's. The sound quality is very good, the earphones that come with it are pretty good quality as well. I played a 720p movie on it and it was smooth and flawless even when seeking. Jellybean, which I am just starting to explore, is great; so many fun an useful gestures that you can use. Then there is the S-Pen, but I won't get into that right now. If anyone wants some more detailed feedback later on just let me know.

#169 ·
iPhones are great for people who expect things to just work. The S3 is for people who like to fiddle with their phones. I work for a computer repair shop and have been doing computers and electronics for around 10 years now. Right now I have the original Galaxy S. Im personally in the same debate right now on which phone to get and im personally going to go with the S3.

#183 ·
I have the iPhone for work and the s3 for personal. Before that I had an old htc evo and would always use my work phone because mine sucked so hard. Now, I never use my work phone. I love that this phone is more like a small computer and I can do what I want with it. I hate that Apple makes you buy all their stuff

#185 ·
All phones are still great. Again everyone has different purpose. Business, simple and easy. And then the user who's enjoy entertainment , vids. Apps, and custome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.