Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Second fall

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Lieo 
#1 ·
So today I had my second fall at a madly filled with traffic area. I was holding the right side and tried to keep passing through a dude suddenly turns right hand, while this is clearly my fault, I was still mad at it. Anyways since I have a CBR250r I locked the wheel at around 15-20Kmph and it fell to the left side, the gear pedal bent on my left feet. So here is a week without going out of home.

#12 ·
You don't have a license? Is it any wonder you have come off your bike twice (that we know about)? No license equals no insurance, no insurance means that if you injure someone the next time you put yourself in a stupid position then you will get fuc*ed!

The only reason I say this is because my friend recently done exactly the same thing, his £8500 motorbike is sitting in my garage in tiny pieces, also broke a 4 year old girls leg!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#16 ·
all good then!

see if you can get hooked into riding the racetracks there....

I found that on certain days/times you could roll up and if you had boots/gloves/helmet you could pay a small amount of $$ and ride the track for a couple of hours. I would get dusted by all the kids, and learned what these bikes are capable of.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.