Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Petition: Do not reinstate Assault weapon ban of 1994.

2K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  tary preisser 
#1 ·
#11 · (Edited)
They are legal in about 33 states.

You need to submit paperwork to the BATFE. You will need a BATF Form 1 to make your own launcher (or 4 if you're wanting to buy one already manufactured) filled out along with a $200 tax payment.

Along with that, you will need a BATFE Form 1 for the Grenades (or 4, again, if you can find them for sale anywhere) along with a $200 tax payment for each grenade.

After waiting approximately six months, you'll be legal.

*Also, for the grenades you will need a specially constructed "storage facility" up to BATFE specs. It most likely wouldn't be approved for use in your neighborhood so unless your home is in a rural area, you'd have to store the grenades separately except for the ones you are using for home defense. (Which, I won't even get into why thats a stupid idea anyway ;) )

My suppressors took about 6 months mailbox to mailbox. They make for great fun.

BTW - Signed the petition.

#7 ·
in process of creating account, then will sign and also share!!!

hope this was nice enough to post OP :nana: lol

edit: Signature # 9,679

#12 ·
Obamas in office again.. This is just going to be his toilet paper.

But I'll sign for the cause because if I don't the terrorist win.

And forget RPGs and nades lets start with SBRs.. Pistols and letting CA not be such a communist state I'm tired of having to bring a screw driver around the drop my bs hunting oh sorry I mean "tactical" capped magazine

#18 ·
SIGNED! Ignorant and ineffectual legislation the first time around. It's not an idea that's aged well and second time is certainly not the charm. Go back to the drawing boards and use your brains instead of fantasy paranoia to address crime & violence. The people that push this thing call themselves progressives. Old bad ideas are not what I'd call progress.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.