Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Post Your Latest Purchase

287K views 3K replies 450 participants last post by  GT592 
#1 ·
There's a thread like this at another forum I frequent. Curious to see what you guys blow your money on.

Just bought these items on eBay

See less See more
#118 ·
HRC res covers, come on man you should have gotten the dotnet ones geez ;)
:) I would've and wanted to a while back, but postage to Italy from North America hurts. Then I have to pay taxes on anything I receive in the post. I learned a couple of years ago that it's just not worth it when my parents sent me some Christmas gifts and the tax was about half the price of the value of the contents. With the cost of postage, the only people who get anything are the politicians running the Italian postal service and tax/revenues. :gun1::gun1::gun1:

#125 · (Edited)
Got driven 520 superlight kit from motomummy with yellow ek chain and driven sprocket nuts:

Oem filter and filler pieces in between mid and upper fairings from HondaEastToledo:

Some goodies from ebay:

And some oem gloss tank huggers from Natypes:

#127 ·
It was $198 for the whole order with nuts and the whole kit. Check out motomummy.com and hit him up on here. He had a good sale on aluminum kit too i just prefer steel. He has a lot of good info on chain kits on the site as well.

#144 · (Edited)
good stuff:banger:......we made very similar purchases, i bought the yellow ek 520 chain, vortex front an rear sprockets (not from MM),and the same yellow d3 grips. Will be getting the speigler brake lines, driven bar ends, arrow headers, the driven d-axis rearsets. I cant wait for this deployment to be over, so much i wanna do.

p.s ....so jelly of the tank pad....ahhahahahah

#128 ·
Agv tech 2 sun/moon helmet
Agv dark smoke shield
Geartronic 2 gear/shifter light indicator
Tripage custom gauge LEDs along with a bunch of power coating (gas cap w/ bolts, rear pass. Pegs, heel guards, levers,
Cox radiator guard

strength and honor

#129 ·
Haha i need to turn my wifi off

Few more from ebay:

Headlight tint:

Hornet tank pad( i know but it goes with my killer bee theme)

Driven res socks:

#132 ·
Love my white/black XR1.R. For me, the angle of vision is the best thing (after the light weight). I recommend you use the pinlock to keep the fog off the visor if it's an issue where you are - it works great. Obviously see how it goes first.

Will post real pics when I get it on Friday! Really surprised me when I put it on!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#141 ·
#157 · (Edited)
Got a bunch of stuff in today. Put on the grips and driven socks lol. Headed in to work security for dave mathews concert in a bit hopefully i can play with the ego a bit before work tomorrow.
Still waiting for the new fairings before i put on the chain and sprockets, filter, and plugs.
Thanks motomummy, honda east toledo, and random ebay sellers lol.

Intresting though the guy orderd the grips and barends from on ebay sent me two seperate shipments on the barends. Now i have an extra set in black :dontknow: I may be nice and contact him to let him know. It was from racecrafters on ebay.

Old tank covers:

New oem gloss:

Driven socks:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.