Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Driven motorcycle cover review

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  blanka98 
#1 ·
Just got in my new Driven motorcycle cover in and man this is one good cover. If you have a sport bike you want to get a medium if fits like a glove. Also if you lockup your bike with a chain,cable or whatever you use there are two slits in the front of the cover where the front wheel is to slide it through. It is water and uv proof and has breather holes where the mirrors are. There is a buckle that goes under the bike so the cover does not blow off by wind. This cover is made off really good quality material and I believe it will last a very long time. I'm amazed that this is only $70 from the look,feel and the quality of the cover it should be a over $100 cover. So if you keep your bike out side in the elements this is the one to get. http://www.2wheelpros.com/driven-racing-bike-armor-bike-cover-2362655.html

#2 ·
Just got in my new Driven motorcycle cover in and man this is one good cover. If you have a sport bike you want to get a medium if fits like a glove. Also if you lockup your bike with a chain,cable or whatever you use there are two slits in the front of the cover where the front wheel is to slide it through. It is water and uv proof and has breather holes where the mirrors are. There is a buckle that goes under the bike so the cover does not blow off by wind. This cover is made off really good quality material and I believe it will last a very long time. I'm amazed that this is only $70 from the look,feel and the quality of the cover it should be a over $100 cover. So if you keep your bike out side in the elements this is the one to get. http://www.2wheelpros.com/driven-racing-bike-armor-bike-cover-2362655.html http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkWlsvlAhwg
Thanks for throwing the review together.. Get us some pics :D

#12 ·
In all honesty tho it's not my preference, it's too baggy and looks like it might create pools of water after it rains. And where I live it would annoy me.
On the baggy note I'd also be weary of wind, that cover is going to move a lot, whipping up against your fairings. Some people aren't as meticulous about their bike's paint as me, I get that. To me that would be a huge deal. If outside I'd want my cover to be snug. I cover mine with a cheapy cover in the garage but also toss a shipping blanket to prevent movement on top, and a huge micofiber drying cloth on the underside upon the tank. OCD :thumbup:.

#6 ·
They do make a small medium and large, I have the medium. I don't care really what it looks like just wanted a cover to block water and uv. I have had a lot of cover in the past and non of them would block rain and they would be dry rotted in 6 months. Maybe it wont get as much attention from thieves since it looks like a cruiser...haha..lol

#7 ·
I was just messin with the looks, I could care less whatnot looks like. But I'd worry about how baggy it is cuz it would create water pools on the tank or seat or anywhere else the cover droops down. Iv got a Honda one and once it's on it's pretty tight and water just runs off.

Let us know how it is after some rainy days.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#8 ·
I rather have the bad guy thinking its a cruiser and move on , rather then him/her thinkings it's a sportbikke..

Although yes some robbers do steal cruisers and Harley's

#9 · (Edited)
This looks like the ticket for bikes left outside at apartments since you can get the cables and lock through it.

Problem is they would just cut the cover because it's nice, and hey, they don't have a cover so why not steal yours right :banghead:

#11 ·
Update on bike cover. So it has been few months now and the cover still looks great there is no fade in the color and still holds up good with the rain. It did let some rain throught when it rained for like a week straight, but over all I am very happy with the cover.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.