Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Pics of your 600rr Race / Track Bike

315K views 1K replies 421 participants last post by  dannoxyz 
#1 ·
Thought it be interesting to get pics of the people's race bikes and track bikes.

Looking for some paint schemes ideas.

#961 ·
THAT is a beautiful color my friend! Where did you get the idea of what to paint it? Want to see mine?........

Inspired by the Lexus ISF ultrasonic blue mica :D
Did you do the same?

#964 ·
A little late on posting this, since I have pulled these fairings after my most recent crash, about 4 weeks ago. Once I get the new ones all spiffed up I'll update.

#968 ·
Here's my 600RR race bike, forgive me I've probably posted it before

But here's my new purchase. Next year i'm going to go mini bike racing as well. I'm looking forward to some no stress shits'n'giggles type racing!

#970 ·

qualifying

#987 ·
heres my 07 out here in Germany. Cant wait til next season!!!

#996 ·
I'm in Romania, so we are running on (almost) same tracks: Brno/Brün, Slovakiaring, Panonia, Hungaroring and Serres in Greece, which is the closest. Hopefully towards the end of 2013 we will have a decent racetrack in Romania too:banghead:

I guess the R10s will become more appreciated, particularly since the new Dunlop D212 didn't get too good reviews over here. My friends complain about lack of grip with the new Dunlop race compound.

P.S. Wenn nötig, dann kann ich Deutsch auch :D

#998 ·
Ich bin Amerikaner, so Englisch ist besser

Yeah Ive heard nothing good about the 212's. You should join us at Rijeka in April for 4 days. Great deal through dunn-racing. 300 euro for 4 days. We are driving down from Germany for the event. Let me know if you wanna join and we can link up down there.

#1,002 ·
I've also heard Bridgestone is going to be coming out with a new tire this coming season. Things i've read say they're supposed to be really good, so we shall see.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.