Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Just Red/Black 08RR Build w/ Pix

35K views 192 replies 60 participants last post by  R3DS2K 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
08 Red*Black RR updated

ok so its not all Red/Black. but i am almost there. im sure im forget more stuff but due to this site.. i just cant stop buying and changing things on my bike ... stop giving me ideas lol

Installed
DDM HID KIT (4500k)
Proton Flush Mount (Strobe)
IWIN Tail Light (Flash Every 3 Sec)
R&G Aero Sliders
R&G Bar End Sliders
R&G Fork Sliders
R&G Swingarm Cottonreel Spools
R&G Swingarm Axle Sliders
Flat Black Rear Sub Frame
Flat Black Exhaust Heat Shield
Custom Made Plate Holder
Glsign Red Reflective Rim Tape
TechSpec Snake Skin Tank Grip
Eliminated Factory Reflectors
Removed Pass. Pegs
Honda HP4S Oil
Honda Filter
CustomLED Relay
DIY Tinted Honda Windscreen

See less See more
#5 ·
You wonder why bikes get stolen after people post their list of mods on websites...

#7 ·
removed it and just painted it

thanks for the compliments minus the stolen one :wave: btw i dont go anywhere other than just ride around the city and back in the garage it goes in between two cars and a german shepherd :evil3:

yes the s2000 is nice.. but the bike kinda replaced it and i wanna get a truck for snowboarding now :toothy4:

#9 ·
since you live in cali too....just let me tell you this. don't have your plate at that angle, you will get pulled over. i have been pulled over two times just for that reason. one time it got my bike impounded.
i would recommend getting tripages plate holder and not that...or find a way to get that plate to mount towards the other angle.

#12 ·
REALLY? i was looking at it this morning and was like .. i should make it go the other way.. im gonna redo it.. i threw this together so i can ride it for now.. gonna redo within a week.. got lots of stuff do to

i love the red and black rr8's, sweet bike
me too. i just need to get rid of some more silver and im set !!

#25 ·
yea i cant find any honda wheels that would look good on it.. i like to keep as much OEM parts as possible. the seen NSX wheels but they have a 16 front and 17 rear combo.. i dont like.. since i have 17 all around

THATS BULLSHI-
i didnt get anything with my bike!
better go back to the dealer and get that ****!! :director:

#29 ·
HIDs since i ride around alot a night because its cooler out and less traffic. i just run the low beams at night around the city. i need my hi beams to stay as hi beams because i do use those in the mountains at night and it helps ALOT. i also use hi beams during the day so others can see me better.
HID low beam puts out 100x more light that the stock yellow lights

#30 ·
boo i cant update my 1st post on here?? am i doing something wrong. i like too keep updating and adding new pictures

Sorry man its in the setting limited time frame from starting date of the thread any edits i can do for you pm me the details word for word and i will edit the 1st post for you :five:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.