Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Rizzo's Photography & Editing Thread

13K views 122 replies 25 participants last post by  -Rizzo- 
#1 · (Edited)
This is a thread to just post pictures I have taken of my bike and cars along with photoshop and illustrator things I have done with them. Hope you guys enjoy. I'll be posting more as I take them and edit them through my software.

See less See more
#11 ·
At msu we have individual 6 week classes for each program. I have done indesign, illustrator and now I'm in photoshop. It's fun and i can't wait to learn more. Except adobe cs 5.5 was $375 but I like it and needed it for class

#14 ·
If u want cs5, I can sell it to u. I got it for my pc and ending up buying a brand new Mac, and the software is not compatible. I just have to unregister it from my computer which is no problem. I mean it will be like $350 to break even. It's adobe cs5 design standard. Comes with indesign, photoshop, and illustrator. It comes with more but I never used the others. It dosnt have dream weaver cuz that's the design premium that I had to buy for my Mac

#15 ·
Indesign is nothing special. I use it to make layouts for PDF files by exporting them as PDF files. I use it to make my portfolios which helps a ton. U can do a lot in it I just don't like it. Illustrator and photoshop are what I like

#23 ·
My fairings are from motofansclub with some logos changed and removed. As for this being my BOTM resume it might be haha. GattA get some support so I win when I enter. And as for me in shorts in my car pic, I know haha that pic is from 2009. I've become better since then.

I'll get some pics of my bike up when it's all done. I have more of when my bike was yellow but I don't want to show them cuz it's of my old scheme. I might show a couple but I'll get some up.

And thanks V, not is nice as your bike but thanks man, keep posted for updated pics

#26 ·
Hot bike for sure dude. :retard:

How long has cs5 been out? I'm tryin to remember if I worked with cs3 or 5 in high school. But either way its a lot of fun, we never really did anything extremely difficult. Made like music players and programs people use to put in food orders. Wish i knew more about photoshop.

#29 ·
I graduated high school in 09. It was probably cs3.

So rizzo, did you put all those stickers on the belly or did you specify them when you ordered?

#30 ·
They came standard on the belly in repsol fairings I wish I would of had them all taken off cuz my new stickers are going to cover some up to make room

#32 ·
I'm using my moms cannon rebel eos 7d with the standard lens on Auto adjust. I'm not that Savy with a camera. But i did a lot of exposure and saturation and selection tool to make those pics

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.