still like Romney? : Honda CBR 600RR Sportbike Forum : 600RR.Net

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Honda 600RR Prices
Go Back   600RR.net > Off Topic > Politics

Politics This forum is dedicated to any political subject you got in mind

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2012, 09:10 PM   #1
DepPravacion
Moto GP Racer
 
DepPravacion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,220
Thanks: 223
Thanked 219 Times in 178 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
still like Romney?



few examples of the nature of mitty.

__________________

RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
DepPravacion is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-02-2012, 09:20 PM   #2
TheX
Moto GP Racer
 
TheX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Austin Texas
Posts: 12,530
Images: 2
Thanks: 125
Thanked 2,016 Times in 1,359 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
And this is probably what will run against failbama. Pathetic choices.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheX
The short answer is no.....hell, the longer answer is no too.
TheX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:02 AM   #3
DepPravacion
Moto GP Racer
 
DepPravacion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,220
Thanks: 223
Thanked 219 Times in 178 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
screw that, i will only vote for RP, write in if thats all there is but i won't vote for anybody else.
__________________

RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
DepPravacion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 02:30 AM   #4
tary preisser
Moto GP Racer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: shithole o' Nor Cal
Posts: 2,781
Thanks: 363
Thanked 225 Times in 212 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
RP write in also.

no other honest/thinking choice.

totally unacceptable 2 party system leaves no other choice.
tary preisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:03 PM   #5
WherzRoony
Mad Chemist
 
WherzRoony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Central New York State, The Hills
Posts: 5,787
Images: 55
Thanks: 37
Thanked 78 Times in 60 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I still like Rick Santorum, even though I am an Atheist. He, along with RP seem like the only one whose in it for the right reasons, to try to fix this country, not for the fame or fortune.
__________________
I Like My Guns Like Obama Likes His Voters: Undocumented

WherzRoony is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WherzRoony For This Useful Post:
Nuttynu (09-20-2012)
Old 04-04-2012, 02:54 AM   #6
DepPravacion
Moto GP Racer
 
DepPravacion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,220
Thanks: 223
Thanked 219 Times in 178 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WherzRoony View Post
I still like Rick Santorum, even though I am an Atheist. He, along with RP seem like the only one whose in it for the right reasons, to try to fix this country, not for the fame or fortune.
santorum huh?

why is santorum better than RP in your opinion?

imo he does the same kind of back and forth actions as romney, if he is president he will not address the deficit spending issues, and he is not a believer in the individual liberties... from my point of view, he is quite crazy.
__________________

RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
DepPravacion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:55 AM   #7
DepPravacion
Moto GP Racer
 
DepPravacion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,220
Thanks: 223
Thanked 219 Times in 178 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
__________________

RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
DepPravacion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:00 AM   #8
DepPravacion
Moto GP Racer
 
DepPravacion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,220
Thanks: 223
Thanked 219 Times in 178 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

this one just sounds fishy to me, he still supports the idea that non citizens should be able to be held with out trial. imo that is un american.

individual liberties, and innocent until proven guilty are american values that we should keep imo.


and he is a pro-war guy. he supports the war in iraq, afg, and the looming war in iran.

i urge you to reconsider and change your vote to RP =)
__________________

RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
DepPravacion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:44 PM   #9
MoPed HitMan
Training Wheel Hero
 
MoPed HitMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 84
Thanks: 7
Thanked 16 Times in 10 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
"he still supports the idea that non citizens should be able to be held with out trial. imo that is un american.

individual liberties, and innocent until proven guilty are american values that we should keep imo."

You're asking that the rights of American citizens be applied to people in this country who are breaking the law by illegally living in this country? They are not American citiziens, therefore, not guaranteed the same rights as American citizens. Every man has human rights that shall not be violated, but if you are not an American citizen, why do you believe they should be guarateed those rights? You're correct, individual liberties, being innocent until proven guilty are American values, not for people living in this country illegally. If they are a non-citizen found in this country, technically they are breaking the law, correct? I am not sure what kind of argument you are trying to make. The fact we should not hold any criminal for any period of time without a trial?
MoPed HitMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:00 PM   #10
pbeaul
World Superbike Racer
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Windsor, ON
Posts: 2,004
Thanks: 19
Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoPed HitMan View Post
You're asking that the rights of American citizens be applied to people in this country who are breaking the law by illegally living in this country? They are not American citiziens, therefore, not guaranteed the same rights as American citizens. Every man has human rights that shall not be violated, but if you are not an American citizen, why do you believe they should be guarateed those rights? You're correct, individual liberties, being innocent until proven guilty are American values, not for people living in this country illegally. If they are a non-citizen found in this country, technically they are breaking the law, correct? I am not sure what kind of argument you are trying to make. The fact we should not hold any criminal for any period of time without a trial?
I like that mental leap you make, non-citizen = illegal... It shows a lot about your bias on the subject. Has it ever occurred to you that not all non-citizens are illegals? You know, tourists, students on visas, workers on green cards/working visas... and a whole **** load of other perfectly LEGAL reasons for being in the country.

Which "rights" are you referring to that American citizens should have that non-citizens shouldn't? What is the legal basis for arguing that non-citizens shouldn't be afforded most of the same rights afforded to citizens?

What part of the constitution says that non-citizens are exempt from its provisions?
pbeaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:15 PM   #11
deluzrider
AMA Supersport Racer
 
deluzrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: menifee ca
Posts: 1,151
Thanks: 29
Thanked 62 Times in 55 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
anyone is better than obama imo. im not a mitt fan but i am voting for obama out
deluzrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:26 PM   #12
hellomoto_25
World Superbike Racer
 
hellomoto_25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,669
Thanks: 1
Thanked 107 Times in 81 Posts
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
So all the drug smuggling non-citizens I catch should be released?

The same people that say they have the same rights as citizens of this beautiful country also say that since I didn't catch him with the dope ON his back, he is not a drug smuggler. Nevermind he was hiding 10 meters from it and was covered in burlap strands and bore strap marks on his back. Just a coincidence.
__________________
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." E. Hemingway
hellomoto_25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:46 PM   #13
pbeaul
World Superbike Racer
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Windsor, ON
Posts: 2,004
Thanks: 19
Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellomoto_25 View Post
So all the drug smuggling non-citizens I catch should be released?

The same people that say they have the same rights as citizens of this beautiful country also say that since I didn't catch him with the dope ON his back, he is not a drug smuggler. Nevermind he was hiding 10 meters from it and was covered in burlap strands and bore strap marks on his back. Just a coincidence.
WTF kind of pathetic straw man argument is that? So if a citizen was caught in the same circumstances his "rights" would force your hand into having to let him go? Is this what you're trying to infer with that retarded comment?

Seriously, instead of making up retarded arguments, maybe you should think through those ideas a little more.

More importantly, "having to let someone go" because you don't have the evidence to prosecute someone is not even in the same ballpark as "holding someone indefinitely without rights to due process". Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE should have the right to defend themselves against their accuser.

Last edited by pbeaul; 07-01-2012 at 07:49 PM.
pbeaul is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pbeaul For This Useful Post:
DepPravacion (07-02-2012)
Old 07-02-2012, 03:53 AM   #14
hellomoto_25
World Superbike Racer
 
hellomoto_25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,669
Thanks: 1
Thanked 107 Times in 81 Posts
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm saying saying that regardless of citizenship if I catch you with a dope load you shouldn't walk. You we more likely to walk if you are in my beautiful country illegally.

And I don't know anybody that is being held indefinitely, save those accused of terrorism. We are letting more illegal aliens go than we are prosecuting.

And finding a 50 pound bundle of dope 10 meters from where "Juan" is hiding in the middle of nowhere Arizona is more than enough evidence to link Juanito to the dope. You say it isn't?

Oh, and WTF are you? IT consultant? WTF do you know about what is going on?
__________________
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." E. Hemingway

Last edited by hellomoto_25; 07-02-2012 at 03:59 AM.
hellomoto_25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:21 AM   #15
DepPravacion
Moto GP Racer
 
DepPravacion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,220
Thanks: 223
Thanked 219 Times in 178 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deluzrider View Post
anyone is better than obama imo. im not a mitt fan but i am voting for obama out
you do realize that obama and romney are both owned by the same banks right?

just look at where the money for their cammpaigns comes from. they dont stray to far from eachother. Obamney. we're f*cked
__________________

RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
DepPravacion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:23 AM   #16
DepPravacion
Moto GP Racer
 
DepPravacion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,220
Thanks: 223
Thanked 219 Times in 178 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellomoto_25 View Post
I'm saying saying that regardless of citizenship if I catch you with a dope load you shouldn't walk. You we more likely to walk if you are in my beautiful country illegally.

And I don't know anybody that is being held indefinitely, save those accused of terrorism. We are letting more illegal aliens go than we are prosecuting.

And finding a 50 pound bundle of dope 10 meters from where "Juan" is hiding in the middle of nowhere Arizona is more than enough evidence to link Juanito to the dope. You say it isn't?

Oh, and WTF are you? IT consultant? WTF do you know about what is going on?
with all due respect, if you job is to catch drug runners, what a waste man.
drugs should NOT be illegal in the first place, you wont have fukers funning drugs and killing people over them at that point. your job, irrelevant.

before you start blabbing about how wrong i am about my notion to legalize drugs...

one word: Portugal.

it fkn works.
__________________

RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
DepPravacion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:35 AM   #17
jbeck
AMA Supersport Racer
 
jbeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Southeast MN
Posts: 762
Thanks: 47
Thanked 33 Times in 30 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Answering the OP's original question, never liked Romney to begin with. He got rich sending jobs overseas. Plain and simple.
__________________
.
.
.
jbeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:40 AM   #18
FLryder
Pocketbike Racer
 
FLryder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Tampa Bay
Posts: 483
Images: 1
Thanks: 11
Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Ron Paul, for no particular reason other than **** everyone else!
__________________
04- 600rr Black & gray(Stolen)
05- 600rr Black Tribal (Sold)
05- 600rr Black
FLryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:17 PM   #19
hellomoto_25
World Superbike Racer
 
hellomoto_25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,669
Thanks: 1
Thanked 107 Times in 81 Posts
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm not making the rules. I'm enforcing them.

Also, remember Mr. face eating zombie man from Florida? After toxicology all they found in his system was weed.

You really think Heroin should be legal? Wow.

This has gotten off topic. My fault.
__________________
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." E. Hemingway
hellomoto_25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:53 PM   #20
jbeck
AMA Supersport Racer
 
jbeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Southeast MN
Posts: 762
Thanks: 47
Thanked 33 Times in 30 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellomoto_25 View Post
Also, remember Mr. face eating zombie man from Florida? After toxicology all they found in his system was weed.

You really think Heroin should be legal? Wow.

I can guarantee you that marijuana had NOTHING to do with what that guy did. He obviously has other issues.
__________________
.
.
.
jbeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:30 PM   #21
pbeaul
World Superbike Racer
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Windsor, ON
Posts: 2,004
Thanks: 19
Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellomoto_25 View Post
I'm saying saying that regardless of citizenship if I catch you with a dope load you shouldn't walk. You we more likely to walk if you are in my beautiful country illegally.
But why? Are there laws telling you that you have to let the illegals go? Or is the system understaffed to deal with the problem... because management (all the way up to the president) is too lazy to properly deal with the problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellomoto_25 View Post
And I don't know anybody that is being held indefinitely, save those accused of terrorism. We are letting more illegal aliens go than we are prosecuting.
For now, because Guantanamo is some kind of bullsh*t legal no-mans land, they are trying to extend some of the legal loop holes that exist at Guantanamo to the rest of the USA.

What goes on at Guantanamo is despicable, and goes against just about everything the USA is supposed to stands for. Kidnapping innocent people from their homes in foreign countries and locking them up, torturing them for years without trial will go down in history as one of the dumbest things the USA has done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellomoto_25 View Post
And finding a 50 pound bundle of dope 10 meters from where "Juan" is hiding in the middle of nowhere Arizona is more than enough evidence to link Juanito to the dope. You say it isn't?
Not sure how you came to that conclusion based on my previous comments. I say do your jobs, collect the evidence, charge the individual and let them have their day in court. I don't think citizenship should play much of a role, if you committed a crime you should be held accountable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellomoto_25 View Post
Oh, and WTF are you? IT consultant? WTF do you know about what is going on?
I was arguing how f^cked up the idea of indefinitely detention was... Which is incidentally what the previous comment and video were about. You took this thread off into the illegal drug smuggler direction, implying that they get special treatment because they are illegals, not anyone else.
pbeaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:53 PM   #22
hellomoto_25
World Superbike Racer
 
hellomoto_25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,669
Thanks: 1
Thanked 107 Times in 81 Posts
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I guess I've just had a few days at work that have really got me going.

The system is very understaffed both on enforcement and prosecution.

My intention in pointing out my particular struggles with this current administration was to do just that, point out what this current administration is doing.

And in opinion there is no difference between armed combatants in the sandbox and armed rip crews running around Arizona. Both are highly trained and armed. I'd be more worried about those guys that are actually running around this beautiful country of ours. But everybody seems content to ignore it. Even worse, Obama just stepped in and stopped the truth from being unveiled with regards to Fast and Furious. That agent was killed where I work. Killed by those same armed individuals that everybody is ignoring.

Killed doing a job that somebody just said was, a waste.

Shame on you.
__________________
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." E. Hemingway

Last edited by hellomoto_25; 07-02-2012 at 02:06 PM.
hellomoto_25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:05 PM   #23
Austicus
World Superbike Racer
 
Austicus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: SL,UT
Posts: 1,995
Images: 1
Thanks: 831
Thanked 561 Times in 364 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Since when did changing your opinion of something based off new information presented to you become such a bad thing?

Who in this world can honestly say they've never changed their opinion on something? Why does that automatically brand him as a flip-flopper?

Don't get me wrong I'm not a huge fan of this guy but I think if we are going to try to discredit people we should at least have some solid substance other then he changed his opinion on certain topics.

I'm voting for my self as president because looking at the lineup I feel I'm as equally qualified as the rest of them. I do have a one up on Obama though seeing as I have a brain and he does not.
__________________
#TEAMNINJA
Austicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 01:42 PM   #24
jbeck
AMA Supersport Racer
 
jbeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Southeast MN
Posts: 762
Thanks: 47
Thanked 33 Times in 30 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Things you should know about Mitt Romney:

Under Romney’s leadership, Massachusetts manufacturing declined by double the national rate, and was the third-worst overall in the country.

Governor Romney left behind a $1 billion budget deficit for the next governor and saddled Massachusetts taxpayers with more debt per person than any other state.

During Romney’s term as governor, state budget spending increased every single year.

The Washington Post reports that as CEO, Mitt Romney advised companies that were “pioneers” in outsourcing jobs overseas. As governor, Romney drew from the same playbook and outsourced state jobs. And today, Romney has proposed eliminating all taxes on companies’ foreign profits—which would actually encourage companies to send jobs overseas

Jobs. 47th out of 50 states in job creation

Taxes and Fees. Increased by $750 million per year.

Long term debt. Increased more than $2.6 billion.
Bain Capital recently bought a Chinese video-surveillance company reportedly “used to intimidate and monitor political and religious dissidents."

Romney is still paid by Bain Capital.

Here's how a Romney style equity predation works;
1. Uses his position to get 'investment' money that isn't his own so he can;
2. Buy up companies with 'invested' money to wring a profit from;
3. Squeeze out profits by cutting costs, i.e. destroying employees lives by firing workers and the alleviation benefits including pensions;
4. Using the company as collateral to borrow money from banks and deducting that interest from the taxes, showing a falsely inflated profit for that company;
5. Getting the company to pay a special dividend to repay the original investors and a bonus for himself. Everything from here on out is gravy;
6. They sell the now 'profitable' company for more than they paid an pocket 20% of the gains from the sale, capital gains that they pay a lower tax rate on. That's the scam, because the lower rate is supposed to be an incentive for people to risk their own money to improve the state of the nation.

The worst thing about these folks who game the tax code is that you and I wind up paying for the unemployment or retraining or pension replacement or making up for their interest deductions.

That's what Romney did at Bain, move the burden of the financial game onto the backs of common folk who don't like a fixed game, folks like you and me.
__________________
.
.
.
jbeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:40 PM   #25
FLryder
Pocketbike Racer
 
FLryder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Tampa Bay
Posts: 483
Images: 1
Thanks: 11
Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
U mad bro?
__________________
04- 600rr Black & gray(Stolen)
05- 600rr Black Tribal (Sold)
05- 600rr Black
FLryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:59 PM   #26
LearningCurve
Pocketbike Racer
 
LearningCurve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Oakboro, NC
Posts: 480
Thanks: 54
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
It sucks that we'll be left with Mitt or Barack to vote for. Bout like choosing between getting shot in the head or in the heart. It's sad to see how corroded and corrupt our political system has become, even in my lifetime. Lack of a good decision is the cause of voter apathy.

End one of my few political rants.

Writing in RP.....

Last edited by LearningCurve; 07-12-2012 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Words
LearningCurve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:23 PM   #27
jbeck
AMA Supersport Racer
 
jbeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Southeast MN
Posts: 762
Thanks: 47
Thanked 33 Times in 30 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLryder View Post
U mad bro?
It's all good dude. Just dropping some knowledge.

__________________
.
.
.
jbeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:54 PM   #28
jbeck
AMA Supersport Racer
 
jbeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Southeast MN
Posts: 762
Thanks: 47
Thanked 33 Times in 30 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This is funny.

__________________
.
.
.
jbeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:07 PM   #29
jbeck
AMA Supersport Racer
 
jbeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Southeast MN
Posts: 762
Thanks: 47
Thanked 33 Times in 30 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Romney's tax policy would increase taxes on the middle class and/or increase the deficit.

http://news.yahoo.com/romneys-tax-pl...-politics.html
__________________
.
.
.
jbeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:00 PM   #30
sincalirider
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
 
sincalirider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Visalia, Ca
Posts: 23,600
Thanks: 1,003
Thanked 1,180 Times in 895 Posts
Feedback Score: 27 reviews



__________________
sincalirider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:32 AM.



Powered by: vBulletin | vBadvanced CMPS & Gallery
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Forum Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum Ninja H2 Forum Ducati Scrambler Forum Kawasaki Ninja 250SL Forum