How to Cancel Monthly Vendor Fee? : Honda CBR 600RR Sportbike Forum : 600RR.Net

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Honda 600RR Prices
Go Back   600RR.net > Welcome to 600RR.net > 600rr.net to Verticalscope Forum Support / Help

600rr.net to Verticalscope Forum Support / Help Post your tests, suggestions , questions and report problems about the site here

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2012, 09:43 AM   #1
SlowREV69
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
How to Cancel Monthly Vendor Fee?

Hey guys, things aren't going as smoothly as planned for CarbonCraft financially. I am not giving up, CarbonCraft will survive lol, I simply just cant afford to pay for the subscription at this time. If you would like you can still place orders in my inbox but I can no longer reach out and grab your business.

The money will be taken out of my account tomorrow...money which I do not have to spend at the moment so I need to cancel this ASAP.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2012, 09:49 AM
brmoore
This message has been deleted by Moeman. Reason: Spam and/or unwanted content
Old 11-22-2012, 09:52 AM   #2
SlowREV69
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by brmoore View Post
If it's a direct debit you can just cancel the direct debit with your bank, the claim for money will bounce...you can sort the rest after that

Sorry that's all I can say as I've not paid 600rr monthly I did a one off and I work in a bank.

Worse comes to worse this may be my only option.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:35 AM   #3
SlowREV69
AMA Supersport Racer

Okay so you were basically right on the money, there are 2 ways to cancel your vendor subscription depending on how you purchased it:

Via PAYPAL:

Sign into account> My Account> Profile> Preapproved Payments> Choose and Cancel

OR

Via BANK ACCOUNT

Call> Cancel> Done.

Again CarbonCraft WILL BE BACK SOON!! I just have to prioritise and organize ;)
The Following User Says Thank You to SlowREV69 For This Useful Post:
KrazyGraphics (02-27-2013)
Old 01-03-2013, 12:09 PM   #4
iGraywolf
Lifetime Premium

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Too bad. Will you still be producing parts or refunding everyone's deposits?
Old 01-06-2013, 08:47 PM   #5
Str8_Lurkin
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Sorry to hear bro.... Ill be looking to launch my business this year. I was looking to use the site a tool. So this is unfortunate but good to know info.

<<Click HERE>>
Check out my NEW & Upcoming Company.
Producing and designing gear that you, the rider actually want.

Click HERE
f/s 03 trackbike, sharkskins , chrome rear
& MORE

03rr -FOR SALE
06yzf r6
- NEW
Old 01-08-2013, 10:13 AM   #6
mtanner
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Any updates on CarbonCraft? I noticed the official thread has been deleted, I'm assuming death before life?
Old 01-08-2013, 11:28 AM   #7
Inkslingerxx
VP of Metal Operations

Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Easy through paypal. Ive done it several times for the Ts and hoodies.

Old 01-16-2013, 04:48 PM   #8
SlowREV69
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGraywolf View Post
The business IS still alive lol I was forced into a corner where the site admin actually deleted the thread. So to answer your question I WILL still be producing parts it's obviously just taken me a lot longer than expected. I wish I was back up at my shop in WI where I came from because starting new down here is like building a modern jet with caveman tools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8_Lurkin View Post
Sorry to hear bro.... Ill be looking to launch my business this year. I was looking to use the site a tool. So this is unfortunate but good to know info.
Dont be sorry!!, The business has NOT failed it IS still alive! lol Please dont think otherwise, I have put too much time, sweat, and money into it to just walk away. As stated above the site admin took down the thread due to lack of funds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtanner View Post
Any updates on CarbonCraft? I noticed the official thread has been deleted, I'm assuming death before life?
I couldnt put it better myself even if I had a masters degree in simplictic explinations lol. Yes, Death before Life..as per the thread at least. Behind the scenes I am still working hard and testing and working more and re-testing. Also like stated above, I am doing the best I can with what I've got. I will be getting in a new molding chemical that should be a pretty big breakthrough. Cutting my 24 hr molding time down to 45 minutes! I can virtually do a weeks worth of work in one day. If you notice my signature and profile pic have also been deleted..compliments to the site admin. I left a note in my signature explaining that the business was still alive and to pm me with any questions or concerns but the site admin deleted that TOO! I just happened to stumble upon my old thread here, ill re-subscribe to it now so if anyone else is wondering whats going on I can explain.

I also had to lay low for a little bit considering the admin almost booted me off the site so again my apologies to my followers/subscribers. I did get a pretty cool bartending job so on my first paycheck the thread will be back up.

Thanks everyone for your interest, prayers, and best wishes and I wish you all the same!

Last edited by SlowREV69; 01-16-2013 at 04:58 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:52 PM   #9
SlowREV69
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGraywolf View Post

And again, for the record, your the only person who sent me a deposit and you will be amonst the first to get an order done. The mid's you placed a deposit for are going to be tricky given the screw holes that stick out cannot be made of carbon fiber. The stator cover however is amongst the easiest to accomplish and I will get that to you asap.

Last edited by SlowREV69; 01-16-2013 at 04:59 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:52 PM   #10
HighzerOfLife
Modcake with sprinkles

Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowREV69 View Post
CarbonCraft IS still alive lol I was forced into a corner where the site admin actually deleted the thread. So to answer your question I WILL still be producing parts it's obviously just taken me a lot longer than expected. I wish I was back up at my shop in WI where I came from because starting new down here is like building a modern jet with caveman tools.

Dont be sorry!!, CarbonCraft has NOT failed it IS still alive! lol Please dont think otherwise, I have put too much time, sweat, and money into it to just walk away. As stated above the site admin took down the thread due to lack of funds.

I couldnt put it better myself even if I had a masters degree in simplictic explinations lol. Yes, Death before Life..as per the thread at least. Behind the scenes I am still working hard and testing and working more and re-testing. Also like stated above, I am doing the best I can with what I've got. I will be getting in a new molding chemical that should be a pretty big breakthrough. Cutting my 24 hr molding time down to 45 minutes! I can virtually do a weeks worth of work in one day. If you notice my signature and profile pic have also been deleted..compliments to the site admin. I left a note in my signature explaining that CarbonCraft was still alive and to pm me with any questions or concerns but the site admin deleted that TOO! I just happened to stumble upon my old thread here, ill re-subscribe to it now so if anyone else is wondering whats going on I can explain.

I also had to lay low for a little bit considering the admin almost booted me off the site so again my apologies to my followers/subscribers. I did get a pretty cool bartending job so on my first paycheck the thread will be back up.

Thanks everyone for your interest, prayers, and best wishes and I wish you all the same!
Hey bud, no hard feelings to you but stew cant have people advertising their companies without paying the vendor fees. Your thread was only soft deleted so if needed it can be brought back to life once your back up and running as a vendor.

If you try to do too much promoting about your company without being a vendor he wont be happy.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:57 PM   #11
SlowREV69
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighzerOfLife View Post
Hey bud, no hard feelings to you but stew cant have people advertising their companies without paying the vendor fees. Your thread was only soft deleted so if needed it can be brought back to life once your back up and running as a vendor.

If you try to do too much promoting about your company without being a vendor he wont be happy.

I completely understand which is why I havent put another sig or profile pic or anything up but I had to explain to them^^ whats going on. This was the 1st and last thread since the vendor thread got deleted that I even mentioned the business. ANd thats good to know that it wasnt deleted for good. I think I start the new job tomorrow and again $50 of my 1st paycheck will be going to Stew. I'll go back up and swap Car***Cra** for "The Business" so hopefully that still gets my point across and doesnt offend Stew
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread