Im glad he got busted! ** New situation Deputy arrested ** : Honda CBR 600RR Sportbike Forum : 600RR.Net

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Honda 600RR Prices
Go Back   600RR.net > Media > Pictures & Video/Sound Clips

Pictures & Video/Sound Clips Post up your pictures, videos and sound clips here!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2012, 03:13 PM   #1
CK_32
Moto GP Racer
 
CK_32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 3,913
Thanks: 100
Thanked 306 Times in 249 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Im glad he got busted! ** New situation Deputy arrested **



Im all for stunting enjoying a group ride and getting a little wild.. But Im glad this kid got busted.

Like I said im cool with enjoying and being a little wild but when your blocking freeways and attacking cops your out of time IMO.. Im glad this little bi*** got made an example of and just kind of bummed not more of them got the same thing.


BS charge or not theres still 100 other reasons for this cops/departments decision. Just because the license was the best he could think of at the time doesnt mean he didnt get what he deserved..
__________________

My YouTube channel.


Support your troops, Not your government.

Last edited by CK_32; 12-08-2012 at 03:40 PM.
CK_32 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-08-2012, 03:16 PM   #2
CK_32
Moto GP Racer
 
CK_32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 3,913
Thanks: 100
Thanked 306 Times in 249 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Im tired of seeing people mess and provoke cops like they are big sh** and then cry about being arrested or hassled like a puss. You want to act like a hard a** get treated like a hard a**.

I can easily say if I was the arresting officer Id sure as hell be in a hell lot more trouble than this one.
I think this officer did a great job and support that decision. :shake:
__________________

My YouTube channel.


Support your troops, Not your government.
CK_32 is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 03:24 PM   #3
02gsxxr
World Superbike Racer
 
02gsxxr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ny
Posts: 1,805
Thanks: 31
Thanked 121 Times in 114 Posts
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Video don't work


strength and honor
__________________
2000 ZX6R - sold due to immaturity

2002 GSXR - Sold

2001 F4i Stunt Bike - Sold *didnt have time to really get into the sport*

2007 600rr *White/Silver* - Totaled *Recent accident*

2007 600rr *White/Silver* - New Bike... had to have the same color
02gsxxr is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 03:29 PM   #4
Bizzle
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 543
Thanks: 15
Thanked 85 Times in 59 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yeah no video. Deleted?
Bizzle is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 03:40 PM   #5
CK_32
Moto GP Racer
 
CK_32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 3,913
Thanks: 100
Thanked 306 Times in 249 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Fixed.

10
__________________

My YouTube channel.


Support your troops, Not your government.
CK_32 is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 03:42 PM   #6
TheX
Moto GP Racer
 
TheX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Austin Texas
Posts: 11,836
Images: 2
Thanks: 121
Thanked 1,819 Times in 1,215 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Accountability is so rare these days, and this punk had none. He deserved what he got.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
Yeah where'd you learn to spell bro?! Not-spelling-words-right school?
TheX is online now  
Old 12-08-2012, 03:53 PM   #7
AF600RR
AMA Supersport Racer
 
AF600RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,431
Thanks: 200
Thanked 228 Times in 204 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I wait for the day for you to be pulled over and arrested because of something your friends/riders around you have done. then lets see if you are glad you got busted!

totally not called for IMO.
AF600RR is offline  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AF600RR For This Useful Post:
fast316 (01-27-2013), HI OFECR (12-09-2012), JSchulte (12-08-2012), scotts06rr (12-08-2012), venomenon83 (01-27-2013)
Old 12-08-2012, 04:00 PM   #8
Moeman
**Miss O'Seven BOTY 2011**----- Triumph for Tarek
 
Moeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: S.W. florida
Posts: 49,266
Images: 633
Thanks: 1,603
Thanked 2,010 Times in 1,701 Posts
Feedback Score: 144 reviews
Repost this has been a huge story in the news
__________________





Honrary Chairman


In memory of SpdyG_AK , Close Assault & Phatstud
Moeman is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 04:04 PM   #9
daisoman
AMA Supersport Racer
 
daisoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: TO
Posts: 581
Thanks: 33
Thanked 55 Times in 47 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hold up the camera guy was not stunting. So why would he get arrested? It was the people around him that was apparently reckless not him self. Although I also do not condone stunting on public roads, what I hate more is cops bending laws for their benefit. He had no right to try to take his possession. They took their frustration on the only guy that stopped in that large group


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
__________________
daisoman is offline  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daisoman For This Useful Post:
dreamzboy (12-08-2012), fast316 (01-27-2013), MachRider (12-09-2012), scotts06rr (12-08-2012)
Old 12-08-2012, 04:15 PM   #10
Bigo1652
Lifetime Premium
 
Bigo1652's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 135
Thanks: 3
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I bet if the rider was doing something wrong, the dash cam on the police car would have worked perfectly.


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Bigo1652 is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigo1652 For This Useful Post:
fast316 (01-27-2013), wckedIntentions (12-09-2012)
Old 12-08-2012, 04:19 PM   #11
Shoichiro_Honda
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 694
Thanks: 65
Thanked 48 Times in 45 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
It's just like a pack of chickens. They don't have what it takes to get the tough rooster, so they draw blood on the weakest hens then swarm to feed on them.

Some people believe in constitutionality, others believe their personal sociopathy and chub distinction allows them to play their joker as a trump card when it's not even supposed to be in the deck.

It's always easier to apprehend someone that hasn't committed any crimes. Good thing their dispatchers can help them make up excuses when they're obviously going beyond the call of duty. Amazing how the dashcam for the officer 'does not exist', probably because you could clearly see the 'obstructed' plate.
Shoichiro_Honda is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 04:32 PM   #12
CK_32
Moto GP Racer
 
CK_32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 3,913
Thanks: 100
Thanked 306 Times in 249 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedf View Post
I wait for the day for you to be pulled over and arrested because of something your friends/riders around you have done. then lets see if you are glad you got busted!

totally not called for IMO.
If my buddies were blocking freeways and trying to get hit bu cop cars trust me I'd be able to understand. And I probably would have said fu** were busted and handed over the cam with a time and place when and where ill be picking it up as soon as they take the videos off... Like I said if I'm going to act like a hard a** and hang with hard a**s I'm going to face the sh*t that comes my way when I get caught..

And just FYI not all cop cars have dash cams... Depending on department I know the larger ones have about 1/4th of their cars with cams... The only reason you see chases is because they send that 1 of 15 cars in the chase to the front because of his camera..


And Moe my bad for the dupe lock/close if necessary.
__________________

My YouTube channel.


Support your troops, Not your government.
CK_32 is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 04:39 PM   #13
Bizzle
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 543
Thanks: 15
Thanked 85 Times in 59 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK_32 View Post
I can easily say if I was the arresting officer Id sure as hell be in a hell lot more trouble than this one.
I think this officer did a great job and support that decision. :shake:
So if you video taped your friends stunting, you'd be ok with being arrested and getting your camera taken away, correct?

Arresting someone who has done nothing wrong, taking his personal properties, and impounding his bike is violating his rights.
Bizzle is offline  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bizzle For This Useful Post:
BLUETORI (12-08-2012), brmoore (12-08-2012), dreamzboy (12-08-2012), fast316 (01-27-2013), MachRider (12-09-2012)
Old 12-08-2012, 04:46 PM   #14
polarity
Pocketbike Racer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 331
Thanks: 4
Thanked 39 Times in 31 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I agree that the bastard deserved it, but that doesn't matter. To quote from a movie "It's called the justice system, and that's not the way it's supposed to work".

If they could arrest people because they thought someone did something wrong at some point we'd all be in jail.
polarity is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 04:56 PM   #15
ckalous422
AMA Supersport Racer
 
ckalous422's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 1,070
Thanks: 8
Thanked 107 Times in 87 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedf View Post
I wait for the day for you to be pulled over and arrested because of something your friends/riders around you have done. then lets see if you are glad you got busted!

totally not called for IMO.
Doesn't matter if he was the one stunting or not, if he was afraid of the consequences he should not have riden with the group... Guilty by association you were with them you are just as responsible, it's people like this and ride in groups like this that give all sportbike riders a bad name
__________________
Unless life also hands you sugar and water your lemonade is going to suck
ckalous422 is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 04:59 PM   #16
ckalous422
AMA Supersport Racer
 
ckalous422's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 1,070
Thanks: 8
Thanked 107 Times in 87 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisoman View Post
Hold up the camera guy was not stunting. So why would he get arrested? It was the people around him that was apparently reckless not him self. Although I also do not condone stunting on public roads, what I hate more is cops bending laws for their benefit. He had no right to try to take his possession. They took their frustration on the only guy that stopped in that large group


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
There were not bending rules for their benifit... In a group like that everyone is going to stunt in front of the guy with the camera, he may not have been stunting but just by him being there was creating a huge problem that is when people lay their bikes down or plow into the back of another car or something... He deserved to be arrested just as everyone else did
__________________
Unless life also hands you sugar and water your lemonade is going to suck
ckalous422 is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 05:02 PM   #17
AF600RR
AMA Supersport Racer
 
AF600RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,431
Thanks: 200
Thanked 228 Times in 204 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK_32 View Post
If my buddies were blocking freeways and trying to get hit bu cop cars trust me I'd be able to understand. And I probably would have said fu** were busted and handed over the cam with a time and place when and where ill be picking it up as soon as they take the videos off... Like I said if I'm going to act like a hard a** and hang with hard a**s I'm going to face the sh*t that comes my way when I get caught..

And just FYI not all cop cars have dash cams... Depending on department I know the larger ones have about 1/4th of their cars with cams... The only reason you see chases is because they send that 1 of 15 cars in the chase to the front because of his camera..


And Moe my bad for the dupe lock/close if necessary.
Well watching the video, its a memorial day ride out of quite a few bikes, so i assume he only knew a handful of the guys.

I dont see the arrested guy in the cops on-board.

Sorry but the guy hardly acted like a hard ass on the video and if his friends acted like one then whats that got to do with him, why should he be arrested.

The way i see it, this cop is a playground bully and rather than picking on the big tough kid that would probably give him a run for his money, he picked on the little defenseless kid he knew he could assert his power over.

Like i said, i wait for you or anyone else who agrees with your sentiment "he deserved it", to be in the same position and think..."i deserved it"
AF600RR is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 05:10 PM   #18
AF600RR
AMA Supersport Racer
 
AF600RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,431
Thanks: 200
Thanked 228 Times in 204 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckalous422 View Post
Doesn't matter if he was the one stunting or not, if he was afraid of the consequences he should not have riden with the group... Guilty by association you were with them you are just as responsible, it's people like this and ride in groups like this that give all sportbike riders a bad name
guilty by association??? really?

watch the video, "a memorial day ride out... in a pack of 50-100 riders".
so arrest the other 99 by "association"

sorry that's BS!

It was a ride out for a certain occasion with a minority of idiots in the pack (which there always tends to be). No evidence to suggest he was part of that minority form the footage we have, so he shouldn't have been treated like that.
AF600RR is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 05:13 PM   #19
AF600RR
AMA Supersport Racer
 
AF600RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,431
Thanks: 200
Thanked 228 Times in 204 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brmoore View Post
You were robbed at gunpoint and when the cops got their you were with him, he got away so you(the victim) should be arrested for the armed robbery, bend over(for the cuffs)....

What you say makes no sense...
was going to use a similar analogy,

you're in a shop and the cashier gets rob, you were in the shop so your "guilty by association"
AF600RR is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 05:16 PM   #20
cbr6racr
Moto GP Racer
 
cbr6racr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Brighton, MI
Posts: 7,708
Thanks: 430
Thanked 640 Times in 523 Posts
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
For the love all things Mila Kunis, could we please just close this thread? There is already a thread with pages of bickering, why have another?

At least post some pics of titties, if nothing else....

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App
__________________
-Chad
"Logically, any motorcyclist can do 60* of lean. The trick is coming back up again." - Neal Spalding
cbr6racr is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 05:27 PM   #21
CK_32
Moto GP Racer
 
CK_32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 3,913
Thanks: 100
Thanked 306 Times in 249 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbr6racr View Post
For the love all things Mila Kunis, could we please just close this thread? There is already a thread with pages of bickering, why have another?

At least post some pics of titties, if nothing else....

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App


Upon your request
__________________

My YouTube channel.


Support your troops, Not your government.
CK_32 is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 05:36 PM   #22
Shoichiro_Honda
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 694
Thanks: 65
Thanked 48 Times in 45 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^Dashcam was turned towards him for stills?

and FYI, their denial of a dashcam's video existence does not provide an honest response to the question of whether or not video had been taken, whether a dash cam had been used, nor does it absolve or resolve their actions.

As a matter of fact, if the cam did not exist, this would employ a mental state of jealous greed in which the theft of a citizen's camera by a person 'of authority' becomes even more disturbing.

Five year old wants....must take....use badge....waaaa. Respect me *slams door on cuffed suspect's legs*.....waaaa.

Last edited by Shoichiro_Honda; 12-08-2012 at 06:15 PM. Reason: add to post.
Shoichiro_Honda is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 05:48 PM   #23
jskateborders
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 516
Thanks: 19
Thanked 56 Times in 48 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedf View Post
Well watching the video, its a memorial day ride out of quite a few bikes, so i assume he only knew a handful of the guys.

I dont see the arrested guy in the cops on-board.

Sorry but the guy hardly acted like a hard ass on the video and if his friends acted like one then whats that got to do with him, why should he be arrested.

The way i see it, this cop is a playground bully and rather than picking on the big tough kid that would probably give him a run for his money, he picked on the little defenseless kid he knew he could assert his power over.

Like i said, i wait for you or anyone else who agrees with your sentiment "he deserved it", to be in the same position and think..."i deserved it"
Did he deserve it? No. Should he have expected it? Absolutely. Life's not fair and at a certain point you're setting yourself up. Unfortunate but this is the reason I avoid large group rides.

Last edited by jskateborders; 12-08-2012 at 05:52 PM.
jskateborders is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 05:49 PM   #24
cbr6racr
Moto GP Racer
 
cbr6racr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Brighton, MI
Posts: 7,708
Thanks: 430
Thanked 640 Times in 523 Posts
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK_32 View Post


Upon your request
There we go! Ooh yeah!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App
__________________
-Chad
"Logically, any motorcyclist can do 60* of lean. The trick is coming back up again." - Neal Spalding
cbr6racr is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 05:54 PM   #25
PattyK
Pocketbike Racer
 
PattyK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 459
Thanks: 9
Thanked 49 Times in 48 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ive been following this story for a while. The individual did nothing wrong. I understand that that group had some riders in it that were complete A holes but it's unlawful to arrest 1 individual for the groups actions.


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
PattyK is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #26
AF600RR
AMA Supersport Racer
 
AF600RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,431
Thanks: 200
Thanked 228 Times in 204 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskateborders View Post
Did he deserve it? No. Should he have expected it? Absolutely. Life's not fair and at a certain point you're setting yourself up. Unfortunate but this is the reason I avoid large group rides.
dont see why he should have expected to get pulled?

dont know, guess policing in the states is alot different to the UK

personally, if im not doing anything wrong i dont expect to get arrested regardless of whats happening in my surroundings
AF600RR is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 06:04 PM   #27
daisoman
AMA Supersport Racer
 
daisoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: TO
Posts: 581
Thanks: 33
Thanked 55 Times in 47 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckalous422 View Post
There were not bending rules for their benifit... In a group like that everyone is going to stunt in front of the guy with the camera, he may not have been stunting but just by him being there was creating a huge problem that is when people lay their bikes down or plow into the back of another car or something... He deserved to be arrested just as everyone else did
Excuse me if I'm wrong but the video states that they cannot take his personal property without consent or a warrant. The cop took the cam anyways to use it to arrest the other bikers. That seems like bending the law to me.

So if I ride with a fellow rider and he decides to wheelie or something, then the cherries go on and he decides to run and I pull over am I guilty of the wheelie also?


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
__________________
daisoman is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 06:35 PM   #28
michealj
Knee Dragger
 
michealj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 143
Thanks: 1
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK_32 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjwSoa3kNTw


Im all for stunting enjoying a group ride and getting a little wild.. But Im glad this kid got busted.

Like I said im cool with enjoying and being a little wild but when your blocking freeways and attacking cops your out of time IMO.. Im glad this little bi*** got made an example of and just kind of bummed not more of them got the same thing.


BS charge or not theres still 100 other reasons for this cops/departments decision. Just because the license was the best he could think of at the time doesnt mean he didnt get what he deserved..
WOW, just WOW.
michealj is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #29
sumone
Scooty-Puff Jr. Racer
 
sumone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: arkansas
Posts: 5,782
Thanks: 35
Thanked 215 Times in 195 Posts
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
did some one say titties?
__________________
RIP Posting2Post

(V) (,,,,) (V)

t(-.- t) [-]

c><----- Save the TA-TA's----------c><
sumone is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 08:11 PM   #30
PhillyB
AMA Supersport Racer
 
PhillyB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 557
Thanks: 5
Thanked 35 Times in 32 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
These are my favorite threads!


Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
PhillyB is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:22 PM.



Powered by: vBulletin | vBadvanced CMPS & Gallery
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum