OEM clutch kit? : Honda CBR 600RR Sportbike Forum : 600RR.Net

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Honda 600RR Prices
Go Back   600RR.net > Welcome to 600RR.net > General Discussion

General Discussion General Honda CBR600RR Motorcycle Talk - please place mods, tech tips and off topic threads in the correct forums.

Sponsored by: TCX Boots

Old 01-06-2013, 11:55 PM   #1
jirish617
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
OEM clutch kit?

hey all! havent been poking around here a whole lot lately since i put the bike away for winter, and today started reminiscing of warm weather and riding again haha. shortly interupted by the fact that my clutch has begun to slip and needs to be replaced. Now bare with me, i'm not the biggest genius when it comes to tech, so thats why I am looking for the kit. I know there used to be an OEM "kit" floating around that had all you need to replace the clutch. I can't seem to find anywhere on the intra-web with those goodies. just individual parts/schematics on bike bandit etc. Can anyone lead me in the right direction?

'03 600rr
Tripage IT
Tripage LED Pass. Pegs
Puig Double Bubble
Yoshi RS5(carbon)
Genuine Honda Solo Cowl
Proton Flushmounts
Go Cruise Throttle Control

WTB '03-'05 BLACK rear cowl
WTB '03-'05 right-side rearset
WTB '03-'05 OEM Bar End
jirish617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2013, 12:59 AM   #2
Neek
Lifetime Premium

Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Ive never seen a kit, but maybe its out there. I just and bought the plates individually along with the springs. I didnt need to replace the judder disks, in fact Im pretty sure I left them out cuz i was installing a STM slipper. But its a pretty easy job once you get that case off. Im sure if you look on the how-to section you'll find someone or a video of changing your clutch plates.

Here is one example, make sure you get the correct amount of each disks and 4 springs, soak them in fresh, whatever motor oil you use for a day before you slap them in your bike. - http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmot...5636#sch420804

GL!

CAPTIVE SPACERS ARE SOLD OUT...Again

Neek - SMUSA #143
Neek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:57 AM   #3
03WisconsinRR
BOTM Winner 07/12

Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Probably looking for this

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/HONDA-OEM-CLUTCH-KIT
BMC - Hotbodies - Brembo RCS19 - Penske 8987 & 20mm Valving - ASV Levers - Rk 520 - GPR Damper - EBC XC Rotors
Woodcraft Clipons - Gilles Chain Adjuster - R&R Subframe - PAIR Mod - Cox Rad Guard - MOYT 4 cell - Factory Pro Shift Star
03WisconsinRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:03 PM   #4
jirish617
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03WisconsinRR View Post
Right idea, but that's for dirtbikes/atvs.

Reason I wanted the kit is idk what plates and whatnot I need to order so I was just trying to save myself the trouble lol. And it seems most places have aftermarket clutches, I'd rather use OEM

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

'03 600rr
Tripage IT
Tripage LED Pass. Pegs
Puig Double Bubble
Yoshi RS5(carbon)
Genuine Honda Solo Cowl
Proton Flushmounts
Go Cruise Throttle Control

WTB '03-'05 BLACK rear cowl
WTB '03-'05 right-side rearset
WTB '03-'05 OEM Bar End
jirish617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:17 PM   #5
lownslo600
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I was actually just looking at a kit, think it has everything. Check out Honda East Toledo, they got a thread on here. Think the whole kit was b/w $130-140 and it Honda OEM .
lownslo600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement