Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heres the story

44K views 506 replies 72 participants last post by  Nico 
#1 ·
Hello all I'm the guy that got ripped off on the 1000rr.net forum. if you'r on the 1k forum you probably already know most of the story for those of you who don't here it is.....

About a mont ago i saw what i thought ws a good deal on a full Yosh R77 for my 2012 1K. I hit the guy up ("LoveRR" on the 1000 forum Venomenon83 on here) and told him I'd give him $200.00 that night and the rest the next when my check cleared. He replied and said that was fine I'll mark it sold for you. so I sent him the money via PayPal Friends And Family (mistake one nice guys finish last). At this point I'm thinking sweet I'm getting the exhaust I've wanted for a while now. well the next day he posts and says sorry i had to refund your money but whenever you get the $700.00 just send it to me. This is where I should have turned back. I had a red flag go up in my head and I ignored it (mistake two). So I sent the $700.00 Friends and family and yes another mistake never to be made again.

A day or two go by and I don't hear from him which he later said was because he was moving. Now in between the time i send him the money and the time he tells me he was in the middle of moving I receive the biggest red flag of them all. PayPal calls and says we believe you have a fraudulent charge on your account. I think oh maybe its because i used a different account than normal to draw from. In reality I can not say with any certainty what made it come up fraudulent. My only thought might be the multiple transactions in a short amount of time. Anyways I said no its not I made it they said ok have a nice day.

Its been I don't know how long and nothing from this guy I've PMd him many times sent emails the the address that's linked to his PayPal and nothing at all. Now i hate to think hes taken off with my money because... well i just don't. I'm thinking maybe hes having trouble moving or got in an accident I don't know.

It gets to the point that I start posting asking if anyone has seen or head from this guy or if anyone knows him personally. I don't get much of anything. So I decide well I'll search his email and low and behold he's here.

That pretty much brings us to where we are today. I have had members come forward with more info on him and I will see what comes of it the next few days. that being said I would much rather LoveRR/Venomenon83 A) return my money and that of the others he has unfairly dealt with or B) send me the exhaust I bought. Ether way all I'm looking for is resolution to the current situation.

I understand that at many points along the way I neglected the warning signs but none of that makes what this guy has done right. This is my side of the story nothing more. I apologize for any misspellings incorrect grammar punctuation or any of that crap its frikin late. Pointing it out only proves you have nothing better to so than read and s*%# on ppls threads.

If anyone that has been fallowing the story sees that i missed something that i missed please pm me thanks.

LIST OF LINKS

http://www.1000rr.net/forums/parts-only-08/152034-yoshi-r77d-s-o-full-r77-cf.html

http://www.1000rr.net/forums/good-guy-bad-guy/154994-not-looking-talk-s*%@.html

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=428737

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Best of luck resolving this, I hope you get your goods. As you said, nice guys are always the ones to be buried first.

It's quite difficult assessing someone's character on an internet forum, but sometimes you just make these assumptions that turn out to be right, by luck. The way I see him go after great deals and how he would be upset when someone scored a part for a great price which he wanted, sort of gave me a feeling, albeit vague, of what sort of person he might be. I obviously wouldn't rule it as substantial, but we all make assumptions about one another until proven otherwise. In a nutshell, I didn't have a good feeling about him.

I just hope you get this resolved without putting yourself into any further trouble.

All the best.

PS. Maybe next time stick to Arrow or Akra, Yoshi sucks anyway.
Not to take away from the situation, but a joke never hurt anyone.

#4 ·
About a mont ago i saw what i thought ws a good deal on a full Yosh R77 for my 2012 1K. I hit the guy up ("LoveRR" on the 1000 forum Venomenon83 on here) and told him I'd give him $200.00 that night and the rest the next when my check cleared. He replied and said that was fine I'll mark it sold for you. so I sent him the money via PayPal Friends And Family (mistake one nice guys finish last). At this point I'm thinking sweet I'm getting the exhaust I've wanted for a while now. well the next day he posts and says sorry i had to refund your money but whenever you get the $700.00 just send it to me. This is where I should have turned back. I had a red flag go up in my head and I ignored it (mistake two). So I sent the $700.00 Friends and family and yes another mistake never to be made again.
none of these are red flags, your only mistake was 'gifting' the money, i think he felt you are a bit gullible or something when you gifted the first $200, and said might as well pull a fast one, refund the money, to gain your trust and then bam...now as he realized things aren't that simple when you have a bit of history with the forums, his ego doesn't want him to respond after all the threats he got...

#5 ·
venomenon83 active sale threads are closed until further notice may be such action will put pressure on him to come clean such closure will not be removed until he does no one else is going to do business with him until we know what went down or this situations gets resolved ASAP

#7 ·
Venom was just viewing this thread.
I'm not even the guy that lost money, but I'm starting to get pissed that this venom dude is still signing into the forum and viewing these threads, BUT NOT POSTING WTF HAPPENED.

The guy hasn't "disappeared" yet, so either he's a REALLY stupid scammer, or there's a crazy 3rd side to this story.

Hope it works out for you PFAFF.

#8 ·
Little background, you ask for a dateline so I have you one.

THEPFAFF said:
I'll take it if you can wait till Saturday.
THEPFAFF said:
Actually Ivan give you 200 tonight to lay claim to it. Then I can give you the rest when my check clears on saturday
Than Saturdaycame...
Sorry PFAFF I had to issue you a refund but once I see $700 on my PayPal under your name than its yours (it's sat today). Until then it's an open market and first one with $700 gets it ;)

Scammer?! I've just refund tribalRR... even before this whole thing happened ($999 and it think he sent it as gift.... how I know?cuz he said he was gonna send me $1000 for the exhaust that he really like.... I gave him a deadline only because I really like the exhaust too. He said it'll take probably 3 days since everything over $1000 need to be clarified or something so I told him I'll give him $1 discount) well anyway.... I refund him $500 before he even ask for his partial refund. Anyway like I said on 1000rr.net, I was selling for someone else and he said that he'll mail it in since I was barely moving and now MIA.

What disappoint me the most is that FELONYRR give a life threatening message and you responded to it. That what shut me down (sh! T yeah I'm afraid of him and his RUTHLESS RIDERS MC...anything could happen with this guy).

#10 · (Edited)
Little background, you ask for a dateline so I have you one.

Than Saturdaycame...

Scammer?! I've just refund tribalRR... even before this whole thing happened ($999 and it think he sent it as gift.... how I know?cuz he said he was gonna send me $1000 for the exhaust that he really like.... I gave him a deadline only because I really like the exhaust too. He said it'll take probably 3 days since everything over $1000 need to be clarified or something so I told him I'll give him $1 discount) well anyway.... I refund him $500 before he even ask for his partial refund. Anyway like I said on 1000rr.net, I was selling for someone else and he said that he'll mail it in since I was barely moving and now MIA.

What disappoint me the most is that FELONYRR give a life threatening message and you responded to it. That what shut me down (sh! T yeah I'm afraid of him and his RUTHLESS RIDERS MC...anything could happen with this guy).
you cant just disappear for two weeks, something like "get off my back you whinny twat, i'll give you back your **** money soon" could have avoided all this... anyway, what's up with this FelonyRR guy? , he doesn't seem to like you much..

#12 ·
*sigh* as much as i like an entertaining thread :popcorn: , this is getting old. CAN WE PLEASE JUST COMMUNICATE AND RESOLVE THIS? I feel like I'm back in high school on Myspace with this s*** :banghead:

Reactions: drbyers
#16 ·
I don't understand why you refunded the $200 but can't refund him the $700? It's not thepfaffs fault who ever is the owner of the exhaust is. he dealt with you loverr V83 or what ever so you could not deliver so return the money. And if it's a thing you paid this other person for the exhaust then you should be the one to lose out. He dealt with you.

#18 · (Edited)
Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but it looks like Venom is saying he already gave the money to the true owner of the exhaust. If you have been following along, Venom stated that he was a sort of middleman for the true owner of the exhaust. If he's telling the truth he doesn't have the money and he doesn't have the exhaust.

However; Just because he already gave the money to the true owner doesn't excuse him from being held accountable if the buyer doesn't receive the exhaust. Venom, if this is true, sorry to hear it but you still owe the guy his money or the exhaust.

#19 ·
venomenon83hear me out bro this is directed straight at you what ever happened between you and tribalRR is irrelevant to this dispute refunding the money you took is the only solution , since you can not get your hands on the exhaust that you sold & collected money for . So be a man & do the right thing . Once I read from the OP that he got a refund your sale threads will get opened so you can continue your build & sell what you got left

Reactions: drbyers
#21 ·
I hear you Moe, What I was trying to say is that I had the opportunity to SCAM tribalRR if I'm out to do so (it was $999 deal)

Crux: right on the spot.

X-stock car mafia: Not deny but it took some affect on appropriate respons.

Thought in my head was..You gonna wish my life over an exhaust?! Hmmmmmm

That's what went on in my head.

#26 ·
Alright, wow, this is confusing, but here goes...

venomvenom83 confirmed Crux's statement about venomvenom83 being the middleman between PFAFF and tribalRR?? (<- I think this is the third party who actually has the pipe, but I'm just guessing).

So to recap from the beginning:

PFAFF sends money to venomvenom83 for a carbon exhaust, venomvenom83 sends money to tribalRR??, everyone snoozes for a few weeks and we end up here, the money and the pipe still with this tribalRR?? guy.

venom, Moe doesn't care where you get $700 from, all he cares about is it getting back to PFAFF, was nice of you to try to be the middle man, but the PFAFF was paying for something you said you had, but you don't, sucks getting stuck in the middle, but you're their for a reason.

*Back to my seat in the audience*

#28 ·
Talking about middle man I was a middle man twice between site members & a helmet Dealer in Europe . I made sure that both parties got their end of the deal fulfilled it's really not that hard even after the funds were passed on from me to that dealer I kept the communications channels wide open until both members got their lids delivered & were satisfied

#33 ·
If you will indeed repay the op back get into an agreement with him then post it here for all to see once that agreement is fulfilled & the op posts he got his refund your sale threads will be opened up

#38 ·
I am just trying to get some info one question at a time hopefully will get to the truth of what went down

#51 ·
Guys I do not really get it if any of you with the BS posts had lost 700.00 & trying hard & legally to recover his funds would be cool with other members posting BS comments. within such thread . I do not see the humor in any of these posts at all if you ain't got a positive comment or a question related to the subject on hand please stay off this thread thanks

#54 · (Edited)
Thank you from preventing it from getting out of hand Moe...great 6th sense of a mod I'd say.

With all seriousness, when I said I was in good term with PFAFF, I meant it. We start off with a good start however I don't see the need for everyone to see the whole detail conversations. If PFAFF wish to spill the whole conversation than that will be him posting it here but don't stir something just because you think I'm not being transparent to you. I gave you all the facts and detail as I could possibly can and there's all to it.

My intention to solve this whole thing is positive and sofar been getting positive feedback from PFAFF'S so please no more negative vibes. I know It might benefits me to post my pms with Chris but I don't think it's necessary to make it public...

#59 ·
I will make sure this thread does not get out of hand but you have a huge part to play what is that part you ask ?
1. You need to grow tough skin and take the heat regardless of liking it or not why cause your actions brought such heat on yourself .
2. Do not respond to negative comments simply ignore them all together
3. I am not asking you to post the contents of every pm between you & PFAFF if he is satisfied with the resolution that you both have agreed on . Please ask him to come here & post such comments as that will seize the involvement of other members that might cause side arguments that have no merit to this thread

#58 · (Edited)
i wrote this on the 1000 site and copied it i have not finished reading all the posts yet either

EDIT Dildos......come on guys hahahahahaha

UPDATE UPDATE UPSDATE

ok folks LoveRR has been PMing me and were working on a resolution.

I believe hes a good guy that got stuck between a rock and a hard place and maybe panicked a little.

Im still trying to read all the posts that have gone up since last night on 600 (holy cow never thought id write something that got that kind of attention)

The point being id like to close the book on any speculation on the situation between him and i until we have solved the issue.

i really apreaciate all the suport iu have recived from everyone here and on 600 thanks guys

continue to post just be nice

#62 ·
One last post from me for the night I take pride in belonging to this community of ours without the efforts of all the members this community would have not have gotten to the value of character it carries within its ranks my Ten years here have not been without value that is for sure

#63 ·
Great to hear that things are getting worked out between the OP and Venom!

*** If anything like this happens again, can everyone just read the threads and use their reading comprehension to figure out what's happening. So many of these comments were asking for clarification on what was already said, and many others were just BS not having anything to do with the original topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.