Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

She's A Ginger

27K views 262 replies 40 participants last post by  6hunnit 
#1 · (Edited)
I call her "Ginger" because she's a redhead, so to speak.
2006 Orange Tribal

This isn't really a build thread, more of a [somewhat] chronological pic dump thread. -Just a place for me to post pics of my bike for all to enjoy.

So without further adieu...

The day I got 'er

Then came a few basic mods. Levers, grips, flushmount signals, frame sliders, rim tape.

Said goodbye to the old, crappy tires. Said hello to a set of Michelin Pilot Powers

Painted the stock exhaust black.

See less See more
#2 ·
The rest are in no particular order. Just pics that I like. Enjoy.

#4 · (Edited)
Decided to have a little fun and order some goodies..

This little guy showed up and blessed my bike right after I was done installing the chain & sprockets

#6 ·
Hahha, thanks Mr. Cannon
Hurry up and get Scarlett finished so we can ride :cruising:

#8 ·
OMG I just realized I had a ginger as well. Yeah I always knew my bike was orange but I never assumed it had no soul like its up right walking owners.

Nice bastard bike you have.

#11 ·
LOL! Thanks Venom

Very clean bike mate and great pics.
Did you go with different size sprockets or keep it stock?
Thanks so much. I decided to do -1/+1 on the sprockets. -A modest upgrade but now the bike feels "awake". I'm happy with it so far

#13 · (Edited)
Nice! Kinda like a pretty girl that removed her makeup...she still looks good :thumbup:

#20 ·
ohhh, of course....Boolean math. :retard:

#23 ·
Heck yeah it is! Ginger's hittin 120mph, just sitting still lol:retard:

#27 ·
The clear stomp grips look so bad a$$ man.

And X without the decals it looks so clean...
Thanks guys, I've got more plans for 'er, but my [lack of] money has me on standby right now.

Near-future plans are:
-rearsets
-pc wheels
-new FE setup
-new mirrors
-new levers

#28 ·
Finished the tire paint on the front and managed to snap a few pics

#29 ·
Core Moto SS rear brake line and PSR rear brake reservoir

#31 ·
Thanks Tzy, I agree it really does clean up the rear-end, especially without the passenger pegs mounted. I'd been riding 2-up a couple days before I took those pics and neglected to remove the pass. pegs, but I typically do not have them on the bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.