Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirelli Diablo Rubber --- $170 for the set (plus shipping)

6K views 34 replies 10 participants last post by  kali_cbr600rr 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have a set of Pirelli Diablo Supersport Street tires

Front: 120/70ZR17
Rear: 180/55ZR17

$170 per set (plus shipping)

edit:
question about tire life came up, and how long they are good for if they are stored - this is what i got from Pirelli people about tire life:

If they were in a temperature controlled environment, away from moisture, petroleum products, ozone from engine, machine exhaust, etc. they should be fine...
was also recommended i got by a tire dealer and have them inspect in person, will be doing that and will update here my finding then :popcorn:

edit 2:
went by pirelli dealer, they inspected the tires and said there is zero visible issues with the tires and that they would use without any problem. one set is 07, one 08, got them around 2010, weird - got them at the same time, but again, dude said, as the pirelli guy, as long as tires are stored out of the way of the elements, sun and the like, tires will be good...

also went by UPS store and USPS, to canada, shipping is around $110 for UPS and around $80 to florida for UPS, assume that will be the ball park price for most lower 48. (as to the regular post office, prices are around $80 to canada, and around $40 to florida).

here are some additional pics i took today, tires are dirty since they were sitting all this time but whatever...

See less See more
#3 ·
For sure less then what the quotes above are, sorry but going to post office with each zip code will not work for me....btw, I'm in LA area, 405/101 freeways....

#4 ·
Great street tires. I used to get a good amount of life out of them, and sticky enough for some mountain riding

#5 ·
yup, is what i read when doing research on them.... and if no one gets these and it's time to swap my current set, these will be going on the bike for sure :thumbup:

#6 ·
If these aren't gone in the next few weeks, I'd like to swoop these up on my way to Long Beach. If you happen to venture north to say Santa Barbara anytime soon, I'd be willing to meet you as well!

#7 ·
I have no plans at this time to go up north, if these are still available and you still want them on your way to LBC, i could try to meet you somewhere along your route... Let me know closer to your travel :thumbup:

And to be perfectly honest, selling them in person would be best, that way you see them and there isn't any questions about them after the purchase. With all the crap that's been happening lately here on the forum, think that would be best for both parties, peace of mind...

#9 ·
Can't you stretch them :poke::lol:

#11 ·
one set is sold, just as an update (now i'm thinking of just keeping the second set and using myself when it's time for the next tire swap :ponder:)

#13 ·
PM replied and they are yours, if you want them.

#15 ·
One set arrived in warm and sunny Illinois on Saturday and they were picked up at the post office today. hopefully the buyer provides some feedback here but from the PM I got, all was good and they came in good shape and he is happy with them.

the.second set will probably be gone in the nest couple/few weeks, granted I get some time to figure out when I can meet the potential buyer.

thanks for looking out JT :thumbup:

#16 ·
i'll bump this up for March, i can surely use the funds for other things at this time :lol:

#18 ·
glad you like them tires.... and hope you get to ride safely in that warm and sunny IL weather :thumbup:

#19 ·
$215 shipped to lower 48 states... will cover shipping for both tires taped together, will include a tracking # and also will have insurance for both tires in case something was to happen to them while in transit. will look something like this on arrival :popcorn:

#20 ·
bump it up, anyone interested in these hit me up :popcorn:

#21 ·
Summer is almost here, one set let only, great commuter/street tires.....$215 shipped to lower 48.

#22 ·
bumpin this up for May - and i'll make this a steal of a deal at $205 shipped to lower 48.

#24 ·
#26 ·
not a problem :five:

#27 ·
still the 1 set left, get them before they are gone ---- great commuter tire :cruising: and for the month of May $205 shipped to lower 48.

#28 ·
bump it up for sunday funday :thumbup:

#29 ·
long weekend bump

#30 ·
sold and shipped the gloves today so figured i bump my other stuff.... summer is here, get your stuff while it's still available :poke:

#31 ·
lets make a deal :poke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.