Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is going on everyone. The show room ready motorcycle is up for “Trade” or “Sale”. This 2005 all black Honda CBR 600RR only has 2993 miles on it. It has an R&D Auto Custom Ram Air Intake w/ Resinator Deletion & Customled.com Integrated LED Tail Light. This motorcycle has never been raced or ever wrecked in any type of way. All panels are OEM and in show room quality. All services have been done early and all adjustments have been only made by Honda Certified Mechanics. I am the only owner of this motorcycle and I purchased this motorcycle brand new from Sportland Honda in Bloomington, IL the last few days of August.

Here is a link to pictures of the motorcycle that I have just described

http://public.fotki.com/broadfield/dp_photography/for_sale/

I am looking for $8,000 ** OBO ** or something that is a serious trade for this amazing motorcycle.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UUmmmm thanks for the free bump. But I am trying to sell whole unit or trade. Not part out at this time

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Remember this is listed as For Sale **OBO** or Trade

·
Registered
202 Posts
ill give ya a 98 honda civic lowered, 17 inch rims etc etc not too ricey but just the right amount of msg in it....and i live in canada but near seatlle

·
Registered
932 Posts
Dougie...I don't know what your situation is. That is to say I don't know if you need the money ASAP. However, if you can wait until spring, you'll do much much better on the sale price.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Dougie like quantumfield said you will do much better in the spring especially in Illinois, wow I live in Mia now and am from champaign lol small world. You are going to take such a hit on depreciation now. Wish I could help you more.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well I own the bike out right. So I am in no big hurry to sell. just posting it up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts