Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is going on everyone. The show room ready motorcycle is up for “Trade” or “Sale”. This 2005 all black Honda CBR 600RR only has 2993 miles on it. It has an R&D Auto Custom Ram Air Intake w/ Resinator Deletion & Customled.com Integrated LED Tail Light. This motorcycle has never been raced or ever wrecked in any type of way. All panels are OEM and in show room quality. All services have been done early and all adjustments have been only made by Honda Certified Mechanics. I am the only owner of this motorcycle and I purchased this motorcycle brand new from Sportland Honda in Bloomington, IL the last few days of August.

Here is a link to two pages of detailed pictures of the motorcycle that I have just described.

http://public.fotki.com/broadf..._sale/

These are four pictures of each side of this motorcycle that are in the detailed pictures as well.

I am asking $8,000 ** OBO **

Please end me a pm or email at [email protected]

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not parting out this motorcycle. Nowhere in the for sale ad did it say that. You have also asked this in a thread of mine aswell and recieved the same answer.

·
Premium Member - BOTM 02/2010
1,540 Posts
Dougie Pants said:
I am not parting out this motorcycle. Nowhere in the for sale ad did it say that. You have also asked this in a thread of mine aswell and recieved the same answer.
damn take a midol... but gl with the sale.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the good cooment. still for sale

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not at this time. I am trying to sell as a whole at the moment. Thanks for the interest

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmmm temping, but not in the market for a hand gun at this time... thanks though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts