Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've only had the bike for a couple months but got a new job and won't be riding the bike to work in a dress suit.

Bike is in excellent shape and needs a new home. I've sold a bike on here before and thought I'd give it another shot. Never dropped or wrecked, I'm the second owner. Bike has ext. warranty til 11/08. Registration was just paid less than a month ago. 3,500 miles.

Asking $6,500 here in Vegas.

PM me with any questions. Thanks.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, sorry. Shipping this bike doesn't make (cost wise) since so it really should be a local sale anyway.

Let me know.

·
Registered
395 Posts
word i got over 4000 miles on my 06

·
Registered
395 Posts
i cant stop riding

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is warranty transferable to next owner since you are second? Thought warranties were only able to transfer from original to second owner. Interested in driving up from PX, is price negotiable?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a couple people interested at $6,500. I'm including the stock exhaust. If you wanted to put it back on and sell the undertail you could easily nab $400 for it on eBay.

I'm in no rush to sell, will let you know if down the road I decide to lower the price if I still have it.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Freak4sand said:
Is warranty transferable to next owner since you are second? Thought warranties were only able to transfer from original to second owner. Interested in driving up from PX, is price negotiable?
I haven't even contacted Honda to transfer the warranty to my name yet - so that shouldn't be a concern. I think it can be transferred more than once anyway, but either way it's cool.

At this point, price isn't negotiable.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Freak4sand said:
Will you be around tomorrow (Sunday 6-11) if I was to drive up from PX? Anywhere to get title notorized as well?
Wasn't home yesterday at all and just now saw this. Sent you a PM with my PH#.

NV titles do not need to be notarized.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey cvoeb,

Why don't you post your own thread.... oh wait, cuz your too new and wanted to jack mine instead!

MODZ, please delete the post ^ above.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
brandon250r said:
still interested in selling?
Yeah, sorry man - I got your message today while at work and forgot to call.

Went from no job to job - it's tought not having all the free time in the world. I'll give you a call tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.