Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically says it all
Let me know if anyone is interested... i will try and grab some pics soon.
thanks
Russ

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
LOL, me too. Plus you need to post a price. Forum Rules.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Forum Rules!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.No EBAY links. Don't use our site to bump up the price of your EBAY auction. If u want to sell it here fine. If u can't live with the rules fine. This includes posting the Number to the auction.

2. Admin and Mods have the right to delete any Item for any reason they see fit. This is a free site but were not here to see our members get ripped off.

3. If u buy or sell an item 600RR.net will not be liable for anything sold or bought on the site.. It's between the buyer and seller.

4. This isn't an auction site. Set your price for your item. No "Highest bidder" threads.

5. You must have more than 50 posts to post in this section. ( no post whoring either)

Any questions contact one of the Mods, if we can't handle it we'll bring it up to an Admin.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay guys,
Sorry my profile is a little "out dated" The RC is gone, and the 600rr is on the track now. I have decided that I would rather have a 600 for the street as well.

I didn't post a price because I just want to trade..... But if I must I would need $6k

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
ill trade you. got a 03 with 19+ k miles.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats a possibility...I would need some cash with that though.
pm with an offer
~Russ

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
tell me more about the 954 is it bone stock?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The 954 is pretty much bone stock... the only thing I have changed on it is I pealed the white tail stickers off and the side fairing stickers off.... So there is a lot of black, but its nice and clean :)

I will snag pics a in a few days... its garaged at my girlfriends house up north so when i go up to visit I will snag some pics.

~Russ

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sik05rr said:
I almost **** my pants laughing......6k!!!
its funny because I flamed his thread because he is asking $9k for an 05 600rr with 3,700 miles lol now THAT is funny lol

I don't have any pics of what it looks like now (with the white tail sticker pealed off and the side wing pealed off) both are cleanly done. I will try and snag some this weeekend :)
~Russ

1 - 15 of 15 Posts