Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy my first bike, used to ride quads and dirt bikes but that was 10 years ago when I was like 15. I just got my license a week ago so I am looking to buy one when they are cheapest. Since it is my first bike and I havnt rode in quite some time I wanted to get a used one for pretty cheap, I was looking to spend around 3 grand. Yesterday I found a 02 CBR 600 F41 with 27k miles on it for 2 grand. The guy said he is moving this weekend and needs to sell it. He said it runs great except for the fuel pump doesn't prime all the time so there are so electrical issues with it but it is only the fuel pump, everything else works fine. It was dropped but according to him it was just a small accident and just the faring had to be replaced. But since it went through insurance it has a rebuild title. Iam of course very skeptical on buying it . I could prob getIt for 1200 to 1500. So should I stay away or should I buy it and worse comes to worse have to do some work on it but either way if I can get it for 1200 or so and put a grand into it I am still spending below my max cost.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts