Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for complete fairing kit for my 03 600rr,(oem-aftermarket) must be good deal or ill just buy chiniese fairings on ebay for $370,
thank you

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm looking for the same. Heard there were fitment issues with those eBay ones. If you get them from there (think I've seen the same ones coming from Hong Kong?) Let me know how they fit? Saw some all black ones coming from somewhere in La Verne, CA for a little cheaper from some guys store that sells them.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
advice is to suck up the cost of scraping together oem skins and get them paint. Regardless of where your aftermarket fairings come from you can count on disappointment.

Fact of the matter is the quality and durability just isnt the same. So pay $600 for some used oem and have them paint. OR go aftermakert and be forced to replace within a yr if not less.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
you can basically piece complete oem sets for cheap! The only part thats going to cost you is the NOSE. Everything else can be had for $40-75 each.

Theres always some posted on here for sale as well as ebay. Good luck

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
you can basically piece complete oem sets for cheap! The only part thats going to cost you is the NOSE. Everything else can be had for $40-75 each.

Theres always some posted on here for sale as well as ebay. Good luck
He speaks the truth. I am a nose away from having a pieced together oem set.

Btw my fairings are 2 years old and they still look new. Depends on your upkeep on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
He speaks the truth. I am a nose away from having a pieced together oem set.

Btw my fairings are 2 years old and they still look new. Depends on your upkeep on them.

You've only put 4000 miles on your bike in those two years, with 3868 of those miles were up and down your drive way, so of course they're still in good condition.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App

Reactions: Neptune
I

·
0 Posts
Aftermarket fairings do not last especially if you take them off multiple times. Take the advice above and piece together an OEM set. You can even piece together an OEM set that all matches if you put the time and effort to find the right deals.

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
You've only put 4000 miles on your bike in those two years, with 3868 of those miles were up and down your drive way, so of course they're still in good condition.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App
But I looked go going to the mailbox!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts