• Price vs Quality

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SDElectronics is currently featuring our debut product, the 2003-2006 Honda CBR 600RR Custom Integrated LED Tail Light (shown below). It is a must have for anyone serious about tuning their ride. Get rid of that lame, generic tail light and funk it up with one of our slick, custom tailored modules. This mod lets you fully customize the rear lighting of your moto. Make your brake signal pulsate, fade in and out and more! Replace your bulky turn signals with the integrated turn LEDs which add another level of trick lighting effects to your rig! Our lens is a direct bolt-on replacement; no need to cut up or drill holes in your cowl. Ultra-bright LED technology will make your ride stand out from the crowd.
-Brake and even turn signals has features that can be selected.
-Professional Injection molding Lens
-Thanks for looking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uePAXBlHQdA

Price reduction !!

The current price of the 2003-06 CBR600rr tail light is currently going for $100.00 plus $9.99 for shipping and handling. (All riders can eliminate shipping and handling fee if they want to pick it up in the San Diego area.) California's residents add 8.75% for sales tax.
Thanks for looking.

Picture of the clear Len on a 2003 CBR600rr

looks good. I like the brake lights a lot.
Wish the turn signals were brighter.

-About the turn signals;

-Check out the Modes setting that you can select.
-Mode 4 for the Turn Signal is my favorite setting which does a rapid flash/strobe which is noticeable.
-And Mode 3 is my next favorite one with a bar of light moving from the center of the light to the edge each cycle.

-Check out the control box Label
-Questions are welcome

-I believe someone asked me, "How many LEDs were on the board?" There are 32 LEDs, 16 amber ones and 16 red ones. (Maybe I'll put some white LEDs as the int. turn signals later to try out).
-Check out the pcb board

Small business. The back bone of the USA.
Love to see innovation from people that are passionate about what they do.

Quick question: Where are these made, and where are the parts sourced from?
-Unit is made, inspected, and assembled by www.sdelectronicsupply.com (ME).
-PCB boards are manufacture by Advance Circuit. (One of the many pcb manufacture board house.)
-The PCBs are professionally assembled by NGX electronics in San Diego, CA.
-All electronics components are from an electronics store located in the USA. (I believe a division of Berkshire Hathaway Inc.)
-Box Enclosure is made by Hammond manufacturing.
-Lens and OEM connectors: Sorry, cannot disclose. (Could not find it in the USA) If someone finds a source in the USA; I am more than happy to do business with, please contact me.
-R&D: Thanks to KB, FY, and Chico.
-Months in the making but finally finish it. Have mutilple top shelf prototypes before releaseing it.
-YES, they are expensive and time consuming to make.(Long nights and prays)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2003-06 CUSTOM Integrated Led Tail light VIDEO

-Hey everybody, this is my very first video post up in my life. This 2003-06 Honda CBR600rr CUSTOM Led tail light is currently connected to my 2008 600rr bike because the connectors are the same.
-The video of the tail light was shot in daylight therefore it was pretty bright outside in sunny San Diego. AT night, it is even brighter and I have to add that it is one of the brightest or the brightest Led tail light out there.
-All riders are welcome to stop by my shop at 8148 Ronson Road Suite E, San Diego, CA, 92111. Beware this shop is mainly an electronic components store that carries discrete components like resistors, capacitors, IC's and etc...
-Click here for video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uePAXBlHQdA

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
The light looks good, but I would like it better if the turn signals alternate on and off the brake lights for the side they are blinking on. Instead of having to have the amber lights overpower the red lights when blinking. That way the turn signals are even more visible.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The light looks good, but I would like it better if the turn signals alternate on and off the brake lights for the side they are blinking on. Instead of having to have the amber lights overpower the red lights when blinking. That way the turn signals are even more visible.
-Thanks for your inquires.
-The tail light has 4 features (modes) for the brake AND turn signals.
-In the video footage, the turn signals were only visible and turned ON against the bike's running tail light.
-Whiling braking and turn signaling at the same time, half of the brake light of the side of the turn signals will dim down to make the turn signals more visible.(Sorry I did not show that).
-The red running lights is just ultra powerful which make the tail light running light look and seem like the brake light is on but the brake light is even brighter.
-I hope I have answer your questions.
-Feel free to ask or post any questions.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
More Info about the origin of the Tail Light

Originally Posted by krisboro
Small business. The back bone of the USA.
Love to see innovation from people that are passionate about what they do.

Quick question: Where are these made, and where are the parts sourced from?

-Unit is made, inspected, and assembled by www.sdelectronicsupply.com (ME).
-PCB boards are manufacture by Advance Circuit. (One of the many pcb manufacture board house.)
-The PCBs are professionally assembled by NGX electronics in San Diego, CA.
-All electronics components are from an electronics store located in the USA. (I believe a division of Berkshire Hathaway Inc.)
-Box Enclosure is made by Hammond manufacturing.
-Lens and OEM connectors: Sorry, cannot disclose. (Could not find it in the USA) If someone finds a source in the USA; I am more than happy to do business with, please contact me.
-R&D: Thanks to KB, FY, and Chico.
-Months in the making but finally finish it. Have mutilple top shelf prototypes before releaseing it.
-YES, they are expensive and time consuming to make.(Long nights and prays)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hi... I tried your website but it must be down or something. Do you still sell the integrated tail lights? i want one for my 05 600rr.. Cheers!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts