Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi back again with more woes, bike is 03 600rr 20,000 miles .recent oil change . Usually I allow the engine to warm for give minutes or more before riding but sometimes late at night I have to start and go to not upset neighbours, however I've recently noticed a quite distinct rattle when pulling away cold , after nursing the motor for 200 odd yards it fades and goes , it not the cct as I've an Ape cct fitted and adjusted fine ......any ideas . When I changed the oil I didn't do the filter but now have a genuine honda one poised to fit .
Have I got engine rattle paranoia? My k6 gsxr 1000 has a noisy motor but that's normal for them ....... Any suggestion much appreciated
Ta

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi back again with more woes, bike is 03 600rr 20,000 miles .recent oil change . Usually I allow the engine to warm for give minutes or more before riding but sometimes late at night I have to start and go to not upset neighbours, however I've recently noticed a quite distinct rattle when pulling away cold , after nursing the motor for 200 odd yards it fades and goes , it not the cct as I've an Ape cct fitted and adjusted fine ......any ideas . When I changed the oil I didn't do the filter but now have a genuine honda one poised to fit .
Have I got engine rattle paranoia? My k6 gsxr 1000 has a noisy motor but that's normal for them ....... Any suggestion much appreciated
Ta
Bump, for any ideas,?. seems to come from left side of engine ......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts