Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had installed some ebay mirrors with led blinkers and worked fine, then I got new headlight Assembly's installed them, put back the front fairings and mirror/blinkers, now when I hit the turn signals just the rear ones work and nothing from the front, but the cluster backlight blinks on and off when flashers are activated.

anyone have an idea to what this is? just to test I unplugged both front blinkers and its still doing the same thing

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump for answer, using as a daily driver cause my car was stolen on monday and I just had liability

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Wiring is messed up? Check the mirror manually and make sure they work.. T

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats the weird thing, I unplugged the front blinkers but still get no arrows to flash when rear are blinking and cluster back light still blinks.

is that what is does without front blinkers?

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Do you have led's front and rear signals? Do you have a flasher relay or resistors installed to slow the rate?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you have led's front and rear signals? Do you have a flasher relay or resistors installed to slow the rate?

there led front blinkers but they worked fine for 3 months

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Stock flasher relay going bad.... This may be why the indicator on the cluster isn't working.. T

1 - 8 of 8 Posts