Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys.
I'm selling 2003 CBR600RR. I'm a second owner of the bike, and there is nothing wrong with the bike, it runs PERFECTLY and smothly, it has never been in any accidents, it has a clean title, it has never been stunted or wheellied, it is very fast and it just scares me to do anything stupid on it. It has just around 9600 or so miles on it!!!

I left for college and I need the money so I'm letting my baby go :'( So there is nothing wrong with this bike mechanically or performance wise, or anything of that sort.

for more information or questions please pm me or e-mail me [email protected]

Thanks

The bike is in EXELLENT condition and was very taken care of and babied, so Im asking $5000. Im located in Evansville, Indiana zip 47711

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
lol, rule violation.

and you worked sooo hard for your 100 posts.

now you will get banned, that sux.

(cant post ebay links, expecialy for selling your own bike)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, rule violation.

and you worked sooo hard for your 100 posts.

now you will get banned, that sux.

(cant post ebay links, expecialy for selling your own bike)

ohh really? is that how it works?...

sorry didn't know....

*********Ad fixed*********

Thanks for looking out bro :)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
YEA! your good now. you cant post up links advertiseing auctuions. some ebay links slip through because of shear comedy of the item for sale.

good luck on the sale, sounds like a decent price, but youd get more action if you posted a few pics to back up the price

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
here are some pics...these are bad quality because site doesn't load big files. if you need more pics...pm me and I'll e-mail them to you...thanks guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts