·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2003 Honda 600RR Trackbike For Sale
Located in Lafayette, Louisiana
Mileage: 1198mi.
Asking price $5300

The bike has a clean title and is still registered for the street. The bike has been lowsided once on the track with the stock fairings and Bridgestones on. There was no damage other than some slight "Road Rash" on the crankcase inspection cover. I have included pictures of the bike with the damaged case along with a list of modifications.

Sharskinz Race Fairings (Primed but not painted)
Zero Gravity Windscreen (Clear)
Moriwaki Frame Sliders
Goodridge Race SS brake lines (Front Only)
Sato Rearsets (Gp shift)
Ohlins Fork Tube Springs (1.0)
Ohlins Rear Shock (Remote Adjustable)
Michelin Pilot Power Race Tires (Medium Cmpd)
120 / 70 ZR 17 Front
180 / 55 ZR 17 Rear

·
Registered
273 Posts
If you're in LA that bike is sold.
pm me if interested...

Thanks,
Brian

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Beautiful bike...and not a bad price at all for all the add-ons. I wish I had the money... but I'm still working on getting my bike the rest of the way race-prepped (kind of ran out of money down in AZ...haha ohh...racing is expensive)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The bike is located in Lafayette, Louisiana. If anyone needs any more info just shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I sell the bike, the stands have already promised to one of my friends for his track bike. If he changes his mind I will let you know.

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
BUMP!!! Good luck w/ the sale!!! I'm digging it!

·
Premium Member - BOTM 02/2010
1,540 Posts
SexArrArr said:
hey does anyone know why i cant start a Post? i need to post my sale but i cant..
probably b/c you only have 3 posts. read the forum rules man. they should be on the home page.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Nice looking bike. Good luck with the sale. Oh if I had the extra cash......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, interested in bike, please just email me at [email protected] and let me know if it is still for sale?? would like to buy one by this weekend or next week and i dont get on this site very often so just email please, thanks justin

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
jdmimports said:
Hi, interested in bike, please just email me at [email protected] and let me know if it is still for sale?? would like to buy one by this weekend or next week and i dont get on this site very often so just email please, thanks justin
Email sent.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.