Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great ride - a 2003 Honda CBR 600rr which I bought a few months back. I put around 50 miles on the bike since I bought it because I just haven't had the time to ride. Now I'm being relocated to the east coast and won't be able to bring the bike with me.

The bike has ~5600 miles on it, i bought is as a salvage title bike - the previous owner told me that the bike was laid down gently on the right side. Body work is flawless, the ride on the bike is even better and there are several mods:

R&G Bar Ends
Yoyodyne Frame Sliders
Swingarm sliders
Two Bros Carbon Fiber Exhaust
Corbin Carbon Fiber Seat (new but not installed in pics)
Zero Gravity Double Bubble Screen
Scorpio i500 Security System
Pirelli Diablo Corza Tires w/Tapeworks Rim Tape
Registration is good through June 2006

I've also posted a listing on craigslist.org. For some pics, go to:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/mcy/73093317.html

Email me if you're interested and we'll arrange for a meeting so you can take a better look at the bike

Thanks!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Trade the bike in. Reason being (I don't know how taxes are in Rhode Island) you dont get taxed on the tradin value of your bike. (lets say KBB says its worth $7,300 and they honor that, that $7,300 won't be taxed on the Busa) Reason I'm saying this is I heard taxes suck out there. . .

N

·
0 Posts
kool_3 said:
Can I get a price?
The link specifies $6000 for the bike.

Does this bike sound familiar to anyone? Wasn't there a guy here who was trying to sell his salvage bike very similar to this one?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i actually bought this bike in february from another member here on rr.net. refer to the pics i posted on craigslist if you think the salvage bikes are the same

·
Registered
192 Posts
You pay taxes on the sale price. Even if you trade a bike in you own free and clear and they give you $5k , you may finace less but you still pay taxes on whatever they sold you the bike for. (Calif)

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hey David,

I may be interested in the seat if the price is right and you are willing to sell seperately...Maybe the alarm too.

Shoot me an email at my gmail account.

Severin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts