Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
03 Black RR track/street, 6K, $5000.... F/S (pics)

I've got a 2003 600RR for sale that is a salvage title. The bike was being built back up for the street, and is almost ready. The only things damaged previously were cosmestics all around the bike. It has lots of brand new items, PUIG screen, LP pegs, turn signals and so on. Also has a Yoshi RS-5 out back that sounds amazing. I'm selling it because I didn't realize how difficult it was to get a title changed back to "rebuilt" since it has a salvage title. Please PM, or email me for pics. Bike has 6600 miles on it. This would make a great track bike for anyone looking.

http://www.solisearch.net/ims/pic.php?u=11482mo5PK&i=65304
http://www.solisearch.net/ims/pic.php?u=11482mo5PK&i=65305

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup, i live in Spring,TX. Just let me know when you are available to meet up. I have one more body piece coming to me in the mail as we speak. The bike doesn't have the ram air covers on, or the complete ram air tubes. I have one side that is complete, but I kept on getting overbid on the other side I need =) Anyways, the bike runs really well, but it does need new tires and a new chain. I bought a new front upper online, but I'm not very impressed with the quality.

Just be sure to email me, or PM me for my number if you want to meet up sometime. Next week I'm able to meet someone after 4 pm, and the following week I start night shifts, so I'll only be available during the day before 2 Pm. So give me a shout if your interested.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
bump. Really need to sell this bike guys! Anyone interested? I will take $5k+ shipping if you are not local. Will drive within a hundred miles or so to deliver if thats the case. Please PM or email me for more details. I have the title in hand, and a few extras to go with the bike. I'll even throw in a BRAND NEW ICON superduty jacket and HJC helmet. I really need to buy a car soon, so please speak up if anyone is interested. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
203 Posts
speedextreme16 said:
Damn, if you werent so far away, I would buy it from you. I live in CA, so that is kind of a drive for me, and I think that shipping would be quite a bit. D'oh.

Check SCS for a nice track bike closer to you Chris

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
speedextreme16 said:
Damn, if you werent so far away, I would buy it from you. I live in CA, so that is kind of a drive for me, and I think that shipping would be quite a bit. D'oh.
If I gave in and possibly included the price of shipping into the $5k, would that hold your interest? Let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump. I'm asking $5000 with shipping included, or $4500 and you arrange for all shipping and costs. Anyone?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.